Sign in to follow this  
scooped-mids

Sepultura "beneath the remains"

awesome cd from the greatest era ever in heavy music...the late 80's. Brutal thrash but very melodic and crammed full of brutal thrash riffs. Slays evrything out today and this disc was released in 1989 and still sounds fresh and crushing!

awesome cd from the greatest era ever in heavy music...the late 80's. Brutal thrash but very melodic and crammed full of brutal thrash riffs. Slays evrything out today and this disc was released in 1989 and still sounds fresh and crushing!

Aye, 'twas good shit back in the day.

"Walking these dirty streets..."

Ah yes they never released one quite as good after that. Although Arise was pretty awesome.

benith da remay!

i always wondered why inner self was the only song that made sense until i figured out someone else wrote it.

love,

eor

mas gipinoisi!

Probably their best album. Andreas was a GOD on that album, took me forever to work out some of the stuff he rips through on that disk....

my favorite sepultura release by far. i threw it on recently and was still floored by it. perfect record, every song is fucken amazing. they also put on a great show during this era. they blew king diamond off the stage.

Funny that this thread came up...I just introduced my 7 year old daughter to Soulfly and Sepultura yesterday. She loves it. Of course! It's brutal and has great grooves. I'm so proud.