Weekly spam thread 5-28-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

I sent you a PM on the cabinet

Alessandro Working Dog Boxer 20W 2x10" combo w/ Tuki Cover - $700 shipped.

Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 2x12" 16 ohm Cabinet - $350 shipped.

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso Boost - $95 shipped.

Also have a 5E3 Cabinet with 12" hole, a 5E3 Cabinet with 15" Weber Ceramic Speaker, a Weber Alnico Blue Dog 12" 15W/16 ohm, and some other parts. PM me if interested.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

International shipping: buyer pays full shipping cost, based on USPS Priority International. The poweramp and rack would be hard, if not impossible, so I would rather not ship them outside the US.

evilbay Username(for reference): toshiro77

Email Address: rgmetal (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot)
com

You have a PM sir.

• Members

I have a DD20 and a DM3 for sale.

I couldn't really bond with either delay pedal..

DD20 - $155 for you guys.

DM3 - Send me an offer.

DD20 is in perfect condition, with a little velcro on the bottom.
Dm3 is in working condition. Its the one jasonfuzz had. It has some dudes name scrathced into the pedal near the ac jack..

They are all in working order. Sold as is.

Send me a pm.
Thanks for looking!

• Members

looking for NY FORUMITES...read carefully before contacting...
NO SHIPPING, CASH ONLY, IN PERSON at my studio in Westbury, NY.

Matchless Clubman...2005, black, great condition, manual, extra knobs and lamps, original owner.
Vox 2X12 cab...mint.

$1400 for both...together only, will not separate, non-negotiable....sorry.

• Members

Selling like new Radial Tonebone Plexitube. I bought this to use with an amp I just sold. I have a Marshall TSL so dont need it. Sounds good for higher gain but could not get a good mild breakup with it. I would have been happiel with the other pedal like this as I dont use alot of high gain other than for sustain. I just got this about a week ago and was told it was new on the auction but since I have had it it is now used. Perfect conditition as it never left the living room. $250 shipped in the USA.

HPIM1059.jpg
HPIM1058.jpg

I am also selling my Gibson Faded SG with Planet waves locking tuners, Dimarzio Norton, BG BUCKER in neck, and abalone pickguard. Also comes with gibson hardshell case, original pickguard and pickups. I have the tone controls set up to split the pickup coils but will also include caps if you want to change it back to regular tone controls. These are bad pictures but will take more if you want. I am keeping the abalone knobs for another guitar and this will come with the original black knobs and tuners. $650 shiped in the USA.

HPIM1040.jpg
HPIM1041.jpg
HPIM1042.jpg

• Members

LINE 6 FB-4 PEDAL. THIS UNIT WILL WORK WITH AX2,FLEXTONE,FLEX II,
POD AND POD PRO (BASS AND GUITAR), SPIDER AMPS(1ST SERIES ONLY). It's in pretty much mint condition and I have the cable that came with it but the ends where the cable covering connect to the ends came loose. I also have the original box. Need to sell as soon as possible.

Picture954.jpg

Picture953.jpg

• Members

Here it is. Up for sale is my like NEW Mark IV. Less than 15 hours of use on it. No flaws, no scratches, no dings, no problems. Comes with everything as shipped from Mesa Factory. All tags, cards, cover, manual and original box. 5 Year transferable Warranty!

Picture004.jpg

My price is $1500. plus shipping. PayPal is extra (add3%) otherwise USPS Money Order is best.

My ebay ID is: naha0207

I will list this on Ebay soon at $1600. I know my price is high, I've seen ebay prices and a few of them were just under 1.5K

prskiller@hotmail.com

• Members

Vox AC30 Custom Classic Head. Mint, hardly any wear on the tubes. Includes original box, manual, footswitch, settings card. Great amp, but I'm moving and have to come up with first & last month's rent along with the security deposit for my new place.
675+shipping or pickup in Boston.

Archived