• Members

Boss CS-3 for $50:

- Mint condition and still have box.

- Purchased in January '07.

- Works perfectly.

- No power supply

- No cosmetic flaws at all.

- Great for modding.

- I fell out of favor for compressor sustainers and just don't want it anymore.

100_2420.jpg

100_2421.jpg

Boss BF-3 SOLD!

Epi Les Paul Custom- $300

- Bought in July 2005 for $650 from Guitar Center.

- Black finish.

- Everything is still stock.

- Fairly low action and neck feels great.

- Missing tone knob, but pot is still in there.

- Bottom straphole is stripped, but can be fixed upon request.

- No pickguard.

- Top finish is nearly flawless with small, almost unnoticeable knicks and scratches.

- Back has little beltrash, few knicks.

- Serial number: I05021186

100_2422.jpg

100_2423.jpg

• Members

Marshall JVM with footswitch....$1300 shipped

Great condition with the exception of..I lost one of the screws to put the back metal piece on (you know, the one you take off to access tubes).

I like it with all Marshall preamp tubes and also with a JJecc83s or a Tung Sol reissue in v1. I am going to include the stock tubes and one of each JJ and Tung Sol for whoever buys it.

I accept check, money order or paypal plus 3%. Amp will ship after funds clear my checking account.

I am putting this up here first. If it doesn't move quickly here, I will put it on HC, then Ebay.

As most of you know, I have LOADS of references

• Members

Alessandro Working Dog Boxer 20W 2x10" combo w/ Tuki Cover - $700 shipped.

Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 2x12" 16 ohm Cabinet - $350 shipped.

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso Boost - $95 shipped.

Also have a 5E3 Cabinet with 12" hole, a 5E3 Cabinet with 15" Weber Ceramic Speaker, a Weber Alnico Blue Dog 12" 15W/16 ohm, and some other parts. PM me if interested.

• Members

Rehoused NYC Big Muff, freshly done by me last night

BM1.jpg

BM2.jpg

pedals4.jpg

$70 shipped or a trade of any sort ( i like to entertain offers )

I also have the original enclosure that i will sell, theres a few scratches by the footswitch but is perfect otherwise

Boss DD6, like new with original manuals/box, great shape aside from a few nicks,110 + ship/paypal

dd6.jpg

Like new Peavey Windsor all tube head, less then 10 hours on this amp, $325 shipped

Amp.jpg

Near Mint condition M audio Fast Track USB recorder with original box + Near mint Shure SM57, $125 shipped

100_0408.jpg

Again im advertising this as a sale but i will consider trades for amp heads or guitars so feel free to make an offer to me, ALL WILL BE CONSIDERED, thanks

• Members

Trade for a Vetta Head:

I have a Line 6 Vetta Combo in great, great condition. Never gigged, and always hooked to a Line Regulator for clean power.

It has been upgraded to the latest software with all the Vetta II models. No glitches or issues.

Perhaps someone is interested in the convenience of a combo package. If you do, let me know.

I can provide some collateral.

If you have a Vetta II, let me know how much the upcharge is gonna be.

For Sale:

Line 6 PODxt, with the 3 model packs. Effects Junkie, Metal Pack, and Classic pack. $250 includes shipping.

ESP LTD HB-300 baritone. Excellent condition. Loaded with your choice of Duncan Designed HB-103 Distortion pickups (chrome), or an 80's Anderson humbucker copy by Fernandes Japan, with an HB-102 at the neck (black) . $300 includes shipping.

PM me with any questions.

CIMG0890.jpg

• Members

One last post before I put it all on ebay.

First up is a Fender 1000 Roc Pro Head. This is a transtube head. One 12ax7 and it can handle everything from fender cleans to High gain. Great inexpensive lightweight head.
Fenderrocpro1000.jpg

Rocktron Piranha, No issues at all and the tubes have alot of life left in them. The preamp is all tube and its a monster.

Also selling the carvin dcm 150 single space power amp. Has been used lightly. Both units have never left the house nor have they been gigged.

IMG_0356.jpg

Art Sgx2000 Preamp. Has one tube in the preamp section like the rocktron prophesy, great for both recording and live use though I do prefer it for recording. Comes with 2 space skb rack case, midi footcontroller w/power supply. and ill throw in a free planet waves midi cable.

IMG_0357.jpg

Last but not least I have a 1989 Fender Heavy Metal Strat. White body, Maple neck, Dimarzio hum in the bridge w/coil splitting option, two fender american single coils, 5 way switch, Kahler spyder tremolo with bar. Guitar is in excellent shape for its age. Has a few tony scratches that my camera was not able to pick up. It ships with a fender hardshell case.

IMG_0361.jpg
hmstrat2.jpg
hmstrat3.jpg
hmstrat4.jpg
hmstrat5.jpg

I also have for sale an Ibanez Ts9 tubescreamer not pictured. Unit is in perfect shape. Comes iwth box and info.

Prices are all shipped.
Fender Roc Pro 100 - $230
Rocktron Piranha- $400
Carvin Dcm150 - $120
Art Sgx2000 - $160
Fender Hm Strat - $500
Ibanez Ts9 - $75

As far as trades I'm only really looking for a pod xt pro w/model packs, and a furman power conditioner. Questions, more pics , all that good stuff pm me :thu:

• Members

Cleaning house so I can get a new 2-12 cabinet. Up for sale:

Line 6 PODxt-

Excellent Condition, no scratches that I can find, but there's a small blip in the screen only visible when the unit is off.
Includes:
3 Packs: Metal Shop, FX Junkie, Collectors Classics.
Box(is not perfect)
Manual
Outdated original software CD :lol:
Power cable.

Price: $250 Shipped in the US.

Photos:
HPIM0608.jpg
HPIM0609.jpg

Digitech Main Squeeze Compressor/Sustainer-
Mint in the box with all manuals, and $25 power supply(this is a 9.6V unit specially for this pedal line).

Price: $60 Shipped in the US

Photo:
HPIM0610.jpg

Samson Servo 170 Poweramp-
As far as I know it's Mint. I can not find a mark on the thing. Manual and power cord included, but I don't have the rest of the packaging. 85 watts a channel stereo, 170 bridged mono.

Price: $75 Shipped in the US

Photos:
HPIM0228.jpg
HPIM0227.jpg

Guardian Cases 6+1 Powered Rack-
Good condition, outside is near mint. There are a few(more like a lot of) scratches inside on the top of the built in power supply. Purely cosmetic, and you can not see them with a unit mounted on that first space above it. 6 full spaces, + the power unit(so like a 7 space). This is a SKB clone, 5 outlets, butterfly clips for attaching the covers, rack ears on both sides. Power cord included.

Price: $40 + Shipping in the US(not gonna be the cheapest thing to ship)

Photos:
HPIM0229.jpg
HPIM0231.jpg
HPIM0230.jpg

I accept Paypal and Money Orders. No Personal Checks.

International shipping: buyer pays full shipping cost, based on USPS Priority International. The poweramp and rack would be hard, if not impossible, so I would rather not ship them outside the US.

evilbay Username(for reference): toshiro77
Email Address: rgmetal (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot)
com

Archived