lndianScout

• Members

Love the idea of it...distort the {censored} out of it without waking the neighbors... but the $459 price tag is the deal breaker for me, when there are $200 5watters to be had.

Same here. I would definitely go for it I could afford it. $500 just seems a bit high for me. What can be had for $200?

• Members
They sound like {censored}. And besides, I wouldnt piss in zvex's mouth if his throat was on fire...but I would give him a glass of water if he was drowning
:thu:

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

did something happen with you two?
those do really sound terrible.
its for the "lets kid ourselves" crowd.

• Members

Love the idea of it...distort the {censored} out of it without waking the neighbors... but the $459 price tag is the deal breaker for me, when there are $200 5watters to be had.

Eggsackly!!!!I've never been able to wrap my head around these $4 1 watt amps..OOOOH...OOOOOH.....OOOOOOOH or the $1050 for the "World Smallest Tube Amp thats 50 or maybe its 100 watts worth of hybrid tghat may sound good but for that money you can get a real nice amp with a lot more to it.

Honestly its not even worth $100 in my eyes. That small metal box with circuit board, two tubes and tranformer is maybe worth $50. Sorry but thats all its worth.Hell for less that $150 I can have a Valve Jr. To be honest for the featuers it has I almost want to call the ValveJr a $100 amp. You can get a good Palomino,FEnder Champion, or the Roland cube. I guess I just findbetter ways to spend my money. I did spend $0 on an old Wah pedal night before last that I intend on using as a base to start a pedal project. I debated spending that money, anddecided that what I'll learn trying to build a tube driven wah, or some other contraption.

Archived