praise song for my church band.

RiffKing24

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't bump, but this is already at the top of the list, so I'll just note that folks were a lot nicer in '02 (back before I got here). Except Pontious. I didn't realize he had always been a prick. It seemed like he was a decent dude at one point. I guess I'm wrong...

I'm pontius...and I fail to see how I was a prick. I mean, we all had a good laugh. The original poster even wrote his own ghost cheetah song. It was better than his orignal song. If Riffking was able to have fun with things, why do you see the need to start calling names?

• Members

once u get music to your song you will see it in a diff light and maybe to get an idea of todays gospell u might wanna check out the band styper so your guy helpin ya has an idea instead of sounding like something out of a sunday hymn book. however u sure have a lot of choruses and all are diff. i think what u meant was Verse Verse (in this verse u want to add the i stumble part to it) and chorus so u have 1/2 a song... idealy u might want Verse Verse Chorus, Verse or Chorus Lead ... maybe a bridge.. Verse chorus chorus ending... there are so many possibilities.... Good Luck in your Journeys

• Members

ok damn! i didnt realize this post was this old or had this many pages but hell ya!! king now you're talkin!! the first piece was lame but when given a topic (u need to thank playmate........ go ahead we'll wait! Waaahoooo!) u kicked ass! way to go!! I agree with the mary poppins deal too, too funny! so if you're 18 now can u finally play music??

PS i'd eat their moms too.... *laffin*

Archived