[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Depends, are you

1.making sexual references and insulting forumites in the thread title or are you

2.using the word "fart" in the original post of your topic?

Number one is perfectly fine, however.....the F WORDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWDD BANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZ

Your butt hurt is astounding.

I proved both of your points null and you're still going on like a {censored}ing idiot.

Rules aren't hard to understand or to follow, lots of folks come here daily and make tons of posts and never get banned.

1 fart thread isn't the issue.

Its when someone opens the amp forum and page one has a fart thread, 2 masturbation threads, 3 threads about {censored}ting, and so on.

This forum is #1 about amps/music/gear and #2 about lulz and assgrabbery. When #2 overtakes #1 then we've got to step in and do something about it.

People not knowing moderation on such things is what caused these rules to happen.

Also I personally don't read every thread on here or watch every video, a good portion of the time you see someone banned or a thread closed is because it was reported or pmed about.

And in that way the forum self moderates to some degree, so while you think I'm the bad guy here, look around at your peers and ask them why they aren't ok with that stuff.

If these rules aren't something you like, why the hell do you keep coming back?

OJ is only a bit farther down the page and there are other forums where anything goes, I'm won't stop you from going there.

• Members

Your butt hurt is astounding.

I proved both of your points null and
you're still going on like a {censored}ing idiot.

Rules aren't hard to understand or to follow, lots of folks come here daily and make tons of posts and never get banned.

1 fart thread isn't the issue.

Its when someone opens the amp forum and page one has a fart thread, 2 masturbation threads, 3 threads about {censored}ting, and so on.

This thread is #1 about amps/music/gear and #2 about lulz and assgrabbery. When #2 overtakes #1 then we've got to step in and do something about it.

People not knowing moderation on such things is what caused these rules to happen.

Also I personally don't read every thread on here or watch every video, a good portion of the time you see someone banned or a thread closed is because it was reported or pmed about.

And in that way the forum self moderates to some degree, so while you think I'm the bad guy here, look around at your peers and ask them why they aren't ok with that stuff.

If these rules aren't something you like, why the hell do you keep coming back?

OJ is only a bit farther down the page and there are other forums where anything goes, I'm won't stop you from going there.

Holy {censored}, calm down :freak:

I'm 99% sure I'm not the one with the butthurt here tbh.

Also, in regards to certain people getting complained on and others not, it still boils down to favouritism :o

Also, the "#2 overtaking #1" arguement doesn't even apply in this situation.

Also :o

• Members
Action: ToS makes a parody thread about people getting laid, even adding names of forumites in the title for insult with nothing but a smiley for the content of his thread.

Consequence: Lulz all round, even mods join in the off topic shennanigans.

Action: Tws! makes a parody thread about chilli.

Consequence: Banned.

I don't get it
:confused:

I know a certain mod is gay for ToS and most people generally don't like Tws!, but I can't help but wonder why one dude gets banned and another gets a pat on the back?

Because your signature is too {censored}ing long.:mad::idea::idea::idea:

• Members
Kind of like the world at large.

Deal with it.

But that's not FAIR!:rolleyes::poke:

Srsly, authority figures are human; it's how the globe spins round.

Maybe some day the mods will admit to the fact that hostile trolling is more destructive to an atmosphere of information sharing that poop jokes, but it's a hard case to sell. Until then, it is what it is and the knowledgeable regulars are showing up less and less often.

Archived