[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a load of BS. A ban spree has hit HCAF. What a bunch of whiners, my {censored}, who's next?

Do I get a ban now?

I got banned for an off-the-cuff racial epitaph that I obviously didn't mean.

So yea, I think you gotta be careful on whose toes you step on because some people don't have a thick skin (or any skin at all). :poke:

• Members

So yea, I think you gotta be careful on whose toes you step on because some people don't have a thick skin (or any skin at all). :poke:

wait I thought ppl on hcaf have no brains and no lives...now they have no skin too I'm so :confused:

• Members

lol- yeah there's somebody around here that's extra whiney about racial jokes and {censored}- make any kind of joke about anything but whites and you'll be bant.:rolleyes:

• Members
lol- yeah there's somebody around here that's extra whiney about racial jokes and {censored}- make any kind of joke about anything but whites and you'll be bant.
:rolleyes:

Wasn't me. I ain't been here but 10 minutes a day for the last week. Of course, you crying about racial jokes is like Hitler complaining about the Jews making "kraut" comments. :poke:

Archived