So I have 6 days to move...Pease read this*scam artist*

Facejackets

• Members

So, I moved into my new house with my girlfriends sister, her fiance Josh , and another guy Ron.

Well Josh is a {censored}ing psychopath. He treats everyone around him like they are children and is a lazy piece of {censored}. But of course his name is on the lease, and he pays about 80% of the rent and bills and everything is in his name.

He told me he got fired form his job last week but it was ok since he was starting his own company called JB Transport, and he already had buisness so rent would be paid and all the bills are caught up so we had nothing to worry about.

Well, that piexce of {censored} lied. He quit. With no source of income. He did in fact start JB Transport, BUT, he didn't have any money coming in.

He wrote check for EVERTHING, including car payments, car registration, to our landlord, and pretty much every where under the sun.

Well this Thursday he went on a business meeting in Pheonix, and was going to be back Friday after noon. Thursday night he stopped calling. His phone has been turned off ever since. We filed a missing persons report and we were worried at first. We tried to look in his bank account online and we needed his SS number so we grabbed the payroll book for JB Transport. My g/f's SS #, her sisters, her sisters best friend's SS#, our other roommate's Roon's SS #, but where his is suppossed to be, is my girlfriends sister's. so he has been using her SS number for who knows what else.

Then, my girlfriends sister gets a letter in the mail saying the check bounced for the car registration so the car isn't registered anymore.

We called his mother to find out what the {censored} is going on and she said he had a history of fraud, and disapearing. How {censored}ing wonderful is that?

So we called our Detective and since he has certain mental disabilities, and turns out he also has a violent past, they are treating this like a wanted felon case, not a missing persons case. Also since he now has 4 peoples social security numbers, and we can prove he is using at least one of them, the FBI can get involved.

I am so pissed. I love this house. Its a bit closer to my job, and a 4 minute walk from my girlfriends house. Its been so fun living here, and because of some scam artist {censored}bag, I have 6 days to move, because rent is due the 15th, and we have no way to pay the rent, and Josh was the only person with our Landlords number, so he can't even tell him wahts happening.

So everyone becareful, especially anyone in Pheonix, Los Angeles, or Chicago.

Beware of anyone named Joshua Brodsky. He is 5'4, 130 lbs, brown eyes, dark brown hair, and slurs his words.

He will be representing himself as working for some sort of shipping/ freight handling company, maybe JB Transport, or TK Frieght I think. He also has worked for Service By Air, so watch out for them too.

He is driving a later model black Ford Escape, with Nevada plates, and the past three letters are "URR". I think he is most likely in Chicago, since thats where his lisence is out of, and where he is from. His phone number is 702-927-7747.

If anyone has any dealings with him, please contact me, because I have to contact the Police here in Vegas.

Sorry for boring all of you, but thanks for reading.

• Members

Why was he paying almost all the bills? Property records will show you who owns the house. Find out, call the landlord, explain the situation and see if you can stay. Of course you'll have to be responsible for your own expenses. :rolleyes:

• Members

So this guys a douche why???

Seems he paid for everyone too ride according too your story. I think Id be a dick too if so many lived in my house yet I paid almost all of it.

Id like too feel sorry OP but sounds like youre pissed that he isnt footing the bill and all. Psycho or not going into a persons bank accounts and such is wrong imo.

Sounds like the few of you remaining could probably split the bills as most other roomates usually do.

Good Luck.

• Members

move your {censored} into storage and then post a

note to the front door of the house ,when the landload

shows up,he will know how to contact you and

you can get the lowdown on that..the rest,i would

call all 3 of the credit companys (cant think of them

off the top of my head.) its where you get your scores

from and see if he has used your SOC to open up

new cc accounts under your names..that way you may

find out where he is...

good luck-

• Members

So this guys a douche why???

Seems he paid for everyone too ride according too your story. I think Id be a dick too if so many lived in my house yet I paid almost all of it.

Id like too feel sorry OP but sounds like youre pissed that he isnt footing the bill and all. Psycho or not going into a persons bank accounts and such is wrong imo.

Are you kidding? Regardless of whether he was paying more or less than other people, he agreed to it and was obviously in agreement with paying for the other stuff so he has no grounds to complain.

And besides, he was using someone else's SSN, and he {censored}ing ran off. How is anyone defending this guy?

• Members

Scam artist paying 80% of rent...

Am I the only one seeing something weird here?

My point as well.

Not that Im defending the guy as posed above but I dont get the he's a dick cause he ran out without paying all the bills argument from th OP.

But if the guy is using false SSN's and CC's then he will get his it sounds like.

And the OP and his roomates should be able too cover the rent if they wanted Id think. Weird story and almost book worthy.

• Members

Scam artist paying 80% of rent...

Am I the only one seeing something weird here?

I wish some scam artist would come pay 80% of my rent and for the car etc.

Is there any evidence that he has created a credit card in any of your names? I haven't heard any.

As far as feeling sorry for you that you have to move, no thanks. If you pay the rent you get to stay. So pay the rent. Or don't, but don't bitch about how you don't get to live for basically nothing in some great house.

• Members

Not to derail, but something sort of similar happened to me.. well, not as bad as this.

My stepfather has a son named Jeff. Technically it's not his son, his ex-wife had him before they were married but he brought them up. This kid Jeff is semi-slow, but normal enough to hold jobs and live on his own. Well he got sent to jail for stealing cell phones (??) and after he got out asked if he could live here until he was back on his own. Sounded fine because I didn't know the kid. Parents told me never to leave money out.. found that out.

Anyways, he got a job at a local bread company and worked insane hours. I'm talking like 60 hours a week he'd be out of the house at least. He was bringing home free bread, everything seemed fine. About a month passes and he's asking for money, and can't produce a pay check stub to show us. My stepdad goes down there with Jeff to talk to the manager and the guy threatens to call the cops if they don't leave.. turns out Jeff never worked there and was just stealing bread and stole a uniform too. What he was doing for 60 hours a week on a bicycle? I have no idea.

It gets better, we kicked him out eventually because he did this with another job. I left my wallet in my room when I was showering and found $180 missing when I came out.. now I know it sounds stupid but I had the cash to go buy something. He denied it, not much I could do. Then when he was finally looking, my stepdad was so pissed that he rifled through his stuff. He found 6 cell phones that weren't activated, money, some of our old mail, and pieces of paper with every single person in the houses social security card photocopied onto it. He also had cell phones under each of our names as well.

Now he's in jail for a really long time, everytime he gets out he does the same thing to somebody.

• Members

5' 4" and a buck thirty? :eek:

Id crush that lil POS like a grape!

Seriously i hope things work out for you, there has to be a simple way to contact the landlord (city records or public office would have it) Good luck bro and ill backsmack him if i see him :poke:

:idea:

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Allen.

I know you don't want do to any more loans or transfer.

But I am really at ends with and NEED HELP .

I have not asked in over 3 months for hel0.

And have paid something to my balance every month.

Please help one last time . I even called my mom. I can't get a traditional pay day loan.

I have to go the Dr at230 pst.

Please just this once put 40.00 and I pay it back with any interest you want to charge and finance you want to charge..

Thank and with Love

Joshia [TABLE=class: cf gJ, cellpadding: 0]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK] [TABLE=class: cf ix, cellpadding: 0, width: 745]

[TR]

[TD] [h=3]oshua Brodsky [/h] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: gH] 2:30 PM (7 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

[/TD]

[TD=class: gH] [/TD]

[TD=class: gH acX]

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: acZ xD]

[TD=colspan: 3] [TABLE=class: cf adz, cellpadding: 0, width: 908]

[TR]

[TD=class: ady] to Allen

cleardot.gif

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Allen,

I dont belief that you cant help me. I have been good through this and payed what I can towards the balance but I guess that is not good enough

I am trying to create the company the right way.

But I am strugling once again. But no on one give a care.

So once be honest with each other will be partners sub contractor. Because I am tired of begging people for money.

So just let me know .

Archived