I just read a Yahoo blurb on Zep

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Led Zeppelin: Mothership (Atlantic/Rhino) As the world quivers awaiting Led Zeppelin's unexpected reunion in London next month, we've simultaneously been gifted with a full-frontal product assault--including this 2-CD best-of compilation, a remastered & bonused-up The Song Remains The Same soundtrack, and newly reissued DVD of the movie bearing the same name. All of it is really quite good, actually, and those who have no Led Zeppelin material at all would be well advised to purchase this disc to see what all the hubbub is actually about in the first place. In some ways this band may be better than Nickelback.

:freak: And it started off so well... Some people really should not be allowed to review material. I'm not positive this guy even listens to music except for on the radio, in his car, on the way to work. Guess I don't really have a point, just thought everybody could use a chuckle and a :rolleyes:

• Members

My eyes got wide when I read that...I had to blink a few times and read it 4 more times to make sure I got that right...

"In some ways this band may be better than Nickelback."

W...T...F...

That band (of which name I will not type, copying and pasting was bad enough) doesn't even deserve to be a distant thought in the world of rock... or MUSIC for that matter!... Let alone even remotely compared to LED ZEPPELIN!

BLASPHEMY!

• Members
how can they seriously repackage the same {censored}ing songs for a 500th time and sell them again? maybe they are worse than nickelback - atleast nickelback changes the words to the songs they resell.

Seriously, it's only ok to rip off old bluesmen like muddy waters:cop:

I love Led Zeppelin to death and Nickelback is {censored}, but maybe this is their Karma. :idea:

• Members

No mang, that they would ever be compared to such garbage as Nickelback. I'm curious as to whats gonna happen with this zeppelin show coming up. Who thinks it's gonna flop? The drummer is Bonhams son or something right? He must be sweating bullets trying to fill his dads shoes...

Archived