Young band from MT what do you think

• Members

Hi all, We are a band composed of 17 year old kids, and we have been a band for about two months now. We recorded this song after we were together about two days, but it is still pretty cool. We had short notice because we had to have a sample for an audition. Anyway, listen, and keep in mind that this is at the absolute bottom of our ability, because we wrote the song so {censored}in fast. I did the vocals and rhythm guitar, oh and bass too. I repeated the verse, because I didnt have time to write another. It was the first time Ive ever sang so dont laugh (it doesnt suck that bad), but I know it could use some work. Enough bull{censored}-------enjoy!!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=375518&T=631

• Members

I like it :) .... cool stuff dude... and i'm streaming it on 28k modem... And it's good.. I get 2 seconds of the song every 7 seconds.. woot!... cool stuff... I know how hard it is to make music ;... I, myself, am 16 years old.. with a band of 17-19 year olds... and we can't get anything done :|... if you'd like to talk.. or help with ideas or just share something... my aim s/n is Jacobpm64 I like it.. Keep it up!

• Members

Not bad at all. The recording could use some work but other than that it's cool. Your band name sounds familiar. We just played a few shows these past few months in Billings but I don't think we played a show with you guys. Did you get a chance to see us when we were up there?

Archived