Hardtail appreciation thread!

FearMeWithMyLP

• Members
If I was president I'd make fake tits BANT tbh.

It's like watching someone shaking frozen jelly on a plate. You KNOW its SUPPOSED TO have this mezmerising jiggle to it that you could watch all day but its NOT THERE
:cry:
DAMMIT! ITS NOT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies shouldn't be allowed to take the jiggle away from me.

I've never felt fake tits before, but half the fun of real tits is pushing into them and them molding to your hand/face/wiener like a soft pillow that I never owned.... *drool

• Members

I've never felt fake tits before, but half the fun of real tits is pushing into them and them molding to your hand/face/wiener like a soft pillow that I never owned.... *drool

Its like rubbin ur weiner between two skin covered breezeblocks :(

• Members
I can't stand fake tits. They don't look right, they don't feel right, and it's a sign of our warped culture that we want women too skinny to sustain real large breasts but still want large breasts, so we insist that they pay for plastic ones. {censored} that.

I agree with you, but on the other hand, it isn't as if modern women don't have a own long and unrealistic list of expectations of men this days...

I used to feel very strongly about plastic surgery, but I realise now that I can't stand people who really don't give a {censored} about their appearance and don't have a basic sense of "wholesome" pride either... (and that includes physical appearance, too)

If she'd feel really insecure every day about not having any boobs, a scar, birthmark, mole or whatever, please... go for it and stop wasting life on being insecure. Feeling good about the way you look, especially for women IMHO, makes a huge difference in character and happiness. In how far this is a matter of physical, mental or "environmental" problems, depends from person to person and situation to situation.

One could argue forever about either fighting ageing or accepting it... The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Could go too far either way...

Anyway... yay, tits. :thu:

Archived