Hardtail appreciation thread!

FearMeWithMyLP

• Members

It's not supposed to be funny. It's just the truth.

Ugly + Fat =/=Hot. Sorry.

ive seen some nice girls from his posts.

Some tits are too big yes, Some are too fat yes.

But for the most part, I enjoy the posts, im not looking

for 10's in every post. If I wanted that Id search it myself on the net.

Take the good with the bad:cop:

• Members

It's not supposed to be funny. It's just the truth.

Ugly + Fat =/=Hot. Sorry.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

95% of the girls HT posts.......I'd take them a million times over Jessica Simpson, but most people seem to cream over the thought of her.

• Members

GuitarMan216

I'm cool with the fact you love fit and athletic women. I do too! I'm a fit and athletic guy myself and I would love to have a girl who regularly goes to the gym (just not as much or as hardcore as I do). But at the same time, I appreciate curvy, vuluptuous women who have huge and enormous racks!! Thick ass is a must too! As long as she doesn't have a gut, I'm down with it!

wait..wait.. I got a little off track. I understand you aren't a fan of his women, but why do you make such a point to put down his pics? If you don't like it, it's cool, you don't like it. But it seems that you have to bring the momentum of his threads down by constantly putting down all the girls when some of us other dudes love it.

I know you are entitled to your opinion, but why do you fight so hard to tell us how much you don't like it?

:idk::idk:

• Members
GuitarMan216

I'm cool with the fact you love fit and athletic women. I do too! I'm a fit and athletic guy myself and I would love to have a girl who regularly goes to the gym (just not as much or as hardcore as I do). But at the same time, I appreciate curvy, vuluptuous women who have huge and enormous racks!! Thick ass is a must too! As long as she doesn't have a gut, I'm down with it!

wait..wait.. I got a little off track. I understand you aren't a fan of his women, but why do you make such a point to put down his pics? If you don't like it, it's cool, you don't like it. But it seems that you have to bring the momentum of his threads down by constantly putting down all the girls when some of us other dudes love it.

I know you are entitled to your opinion, but why do you fight so hard to tell us how much you don't like it?

It's mostly just to rile him up. We have a love/hate relationship. :cop:

He picks on me, I pick on him. It's all good. :cop:

And 9 times out of 10, it's not the bodies that I think are nasty on HT's women....it's the faces. I've seen plenty of thicker chicks with :love::love: faces, instead of :freak::freak: ones.

• Members
GuitarMan216

Brought a tear to my left eye mate.:cry:

• Members

I dig a lot of what he posts, but there are a few swamp donkeys now and again. He has a tolerance for really ugly faces that I do not, and I am not attracted to the heavier extreme that he is. However, there's a big range of shared tastes, probably 60-70% of the ladies he posts in the "Which Country?" thread.

I can't stand fake tits. They don't look right, they don't feel right, and it's a sign of our warped culture that we want women too skinny to sustain real large breasts but still want large breasts, so we insist that they pay for plastic ones. {censored} that.

• Members
It's mostly just to rile him up. We have a love/hate relationship.
:cop:

He picks on me, I pick on him. It's all good.
:cop:

Ah gotcha! :lol: It all makes sense now!

I do agree, some of the faces I'm not too keen on, but I'm a {censored}ing sucker for wide hips (with slimmer waist mind you) and huge racks. I'm like "what face?" :lol:

• Members
I can't stand fake tits. They don't look right, they don't feel right, and it's a sign of our warped culture that we want women too skinny to sustain real large breasts but still want large breasts, so we insist that they pay for plastic ones. {censored} that.

If I was president I'd make fake tits BANT tbh.

It's like watching someone shaking frozen jelly on a plate. You KNOW its SUPPOSED TO have this mezmerising jiggle to it that you could watch all day but its NOT THERE :cry: DAMMIT! ITS NOT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies shouldn't be allowed to take the jiggle away from me.

Archived