crate stealth 50 combo?lol

magh8

• Members

I bought one about 6 months ago at a pawn shop for $60. I dont think Ive ever played except at the store. I gave it to my son.. but I dont think he plays it either
:o

Then why did you but it??? I played one in earlt 90s and loved it. I'd get another if I could find it for a good price.

• Members

I'm going to go check it out this W/E.this store never sells anything guitar related anymore.they still have old DOD pedals that have been discontinued for years.I went in there to see if they had any ts808/9 and I saw the crate the guy said that it has been here for years and nobody buys crates anymore so he'd sell it for 250.

• Members

Then why did you but it??? I played one in earlt 90s and loved it. I'd get another if I could find it for a good price.

Im a sucker for a decent deal, and I thought it was at the time. Just one of those pieces of gear I bought then never bothered to actually use it. I guess I need to dig it out and give it a try.

I do that crap all the time.. I had a dunlop crybaby wah I sold 3-4 years ago that was brand new in the box that had been sitting on a shelf for probably 7 years. I bought it on sale at GC because it was a good deal and never once had an interest to even use it.

• Members

I'm going to go check it out this W/E.this store never sells anything guitar related anymore.they still have old DOD pedals that have been discontinued for years.I went in there to see if they had any ts808/9 and I saw the crate the guy said that it has been here for years and nobody buys crates anymore so he'd sell it for 250.

let me know if you dont want it.

• Members

Im a sucker for a decent deal, and I thought it was at the time. Just one of those pieces of gear I bought then never bothered to actually use it. I guess I need to dig it out and give it a try.

I do that crap all the time.. I had a dunlop crybaby wah I sold 3-4 years ago that was brand new in the box that had been sitting on a shelf for probably 7 years. I bought it on sale at GC because it was a good deal and never once had an interest to even use it.

You know I can relate to that, I just wish my pocket ook allowed for that kind of spending again:freak::freak: That {censored}ing back injury eight years ago reallyu put a damper on life. Its only been the the last 6-7 months that I've started feeling half ass decent again. I know if I push it though and am not careful I can {censored} it all up again. Hopefully one of these days I can get something started from that will allow me to be a pack rat again:lol:

• Members

I have a Stealth 50 head, and it's pretty bitchin. All tube, as mentioned a Lee Jackson design, uses 4 6V6s of all things. $250 is a killer deal on a pretty decent amp.

If I rememer correctly they have a ias selector in the ack so they can also take EL34s. Ihs EL34 Svetlana Winged "C"s in mine all those years ago. I do miss it and will replace it soemtime in the near future. I almost got one last month but I spent the $200 on my little 10watt Epiphone Elektar, and I high gain tube driven distortion pedal. I think the little Epiphone will help me teach my kids to play a bit better than a Stealth. The kid starting up a 10 watt tube amp on 8,9,or 10 is quite a bit less annoyingthan if they turned on a 50 or 100 watt stealth on 8,9 or 10:eek::eek::cop: And way less of a chance of Mom bitching them out for it as well. Sometimes my wife just has no {censored}ing patience anymore:rolleyes The one I had was a 100 watt head on a Marshall 4x12 cabinet loaded with greenbacks. I had such a one of kind tone back then cause veryone lese was playing Marshalls or Pee Pees...I mean Peavees

• Members

I have a Stealth 50 head, and it's pretty bitchin. All tube, as mentioned a Lee Jackson design, uses 4 6V6s of all things. $250 is a killer deal on a pretty decent amp.

can it do the brootalz????

• Members

I was going to go pick up the amp today and give a short review on it but,I got tapewormed.oh well I'm glad I didn't have my heart set on it.who ever pulled this parasitic move go kill yourself.

Archived