Peavey Ultra 60 footswitch

Davetopay

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm in the same boat and can't seem to find a solution. I emailed Peavey and they said they didn't have a schematic for the pedal!

There's got to be a DIY solution out there. I find lots of people online looking for this footswitch.

• Members

I called the parts department today and they said they don't have 'em at all. Didn't have the schematic either.

It's a 7-pin connector. There are other peavey pedals with that connector, but they don't work. The footswitch is the only way to be able to switch and use the CRUNCH channel. It also lets you switch to clean and turn on the reverb. Don't care much about those. Want that crunch channel though.

The transtube pedal looks the same. Peavey sells those. I've heard it can be rewired to work with the ultra and triumph. Trying to get the info. May just try and buy one and experiment.

If anyone has or knows the info on doing this, please post it.

• Members

the schematic peavey sent me for my ultra plus footswitch is labeled "ultra plus, ultra 60/120, triumph PAG footswitch"

by that it would appear that all the footswitches are wired the same, maybe its just the cable that's different?

i'm looking for an ultra plus footswitch and you said you tried one. do you still have it? i'd buy it off of you if you still do.

• Members

Peavey parts dept is unfortunately clueless. The Peavey forum or tech dept is a better way to get info or schems.

Jun

Peavey's parts dept. is one of the only places that has never screwed up any of my parts orders. They have always been very helpful to me with schematics too.

Jerry

• 3 years later...
  • 9 years later...