Need opinions.

BillyCorgan

• Members

Wow! It is beautiful, polished, modern rock, done well. I think you have the genere down perfectly- its catchy, energetic and clean. As far as the requested comments, all I listened to was Wake (up the child), and the structure seemed quite standard.

Baby in the group? You next song should be called 'breast pump.'

:thu: Why aren't you coming to ATL!>!?! Good luck on tour.

• Members

Originally posted by happycannibal

Wow! It is beautiful, polished, modern rock, done well. I think you have the genere down perfectly- its catchy, energetic and clean. As far as the requested comments, all I listened to was Wake (up the child), and the structure seemed quite standard.

Baby in the group? You next song should be called 'breast pump.'

:thu:
Why aren't you coming to ATL!>!?! Good luck on tour.

Thanx for the comments.

We just played Atlanta last week at the Bodog battle of the bands. :cry:

• Members

oh my god....Why even post this on here.

Awesome stuff could easily be on radio. reminds me of a band from St. Louis-Greenwheel, or even Alter Bridge.

Very good stuff, if you ever play St. Louis let me know I'll be there rocking out.:thu:

I was almost scared to listen to this though, I was affraid it would sound like the smashing pumpkins...One of my least favorite bands!

• Members

Originally posted by Geno_xl

oh my god....Why even post this on here.

Awesome stuff could easily be on radio. reminds me of a band from St. Louis-Greenwheel, or even Alter Bridge.

Very good stuff, if you ever play St. Louis let me know I'll be there rocking out.
:thu:

I was almost scared to listen to this though, I was affraid it would sound like the smashing pumpkins...One of my least favorite bands!

One of the last shows we played was with Greenwheel in Corinth,MS.

We're actually planning a show in St. Louis now so i'll let you know when.

Notice the chords on the chorus of Breath Of Life.(lots of open strings) That's all Billy Corgan knowledge there haha. Machina gave me that idea. :D

Archived