Acoustic Instrumental Tunes - feedback please?

NuclearAttacker

• Members

Hey there,

I've recently posted some of my recordings at www.myspace.com/alexefros. I'd appreciate any feedback you might have (good and bad).

I'm also curious to know if any particular tune made you feel a certain way, picture something, or have any type of reaction. You may not of course, but if you do, please let me know. Thanks in advance for listening. I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy...

Not trying to sell anything...just looking for opinions.

Later,

Alex

• Members

Alex -

Typing as I listen on headphones.....

Insanamatronic - several excellent parts melded seamlessly together. Each has a vibe of its own, and takes the listener through different emotions as they listen. These range from spanish dancing to frenzied jazz dancing to interpretive ballet.

Outstanding playing. I'd like to hear this on a .wav file as MySpace quality is not the greatest.

:):D:):D

• Members

Originally posted by NuclearAttacker

Hey there,

I've recently posted some of my recordings at
. I'd appreciate any feedback you might have (good and bad).

I'm also curious to know if any particular tune made you feel a certain way, picture something, or have any type of reaction. You may not of course, but if you do, please let me know. Thanks in advance for listening. I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy...

Not trying to sell anything...just looking for opinions.

Later,

Alex

I need soundclick. all others just go to slow to load or something really sorry a little

• Members

Hey,

Thanks again for all the feedback. I've uploaded three of the tunes to Purevolume : www.purevolume.com/alexefros. Hope that it works better than the Myspace. Any additional comments/criticisms are welcome. By the way, new tunes are currently in the works. I'll put them up as soon as they're done.

Thanks again,

Alex

Archived