I woke up this morning and my vision was severely desaturated

OverDriven

• Members

Good friend of mine who is very healthy had some kind of stroke that affected his vision in one of his eyes. That was a few years ago and to this day he can only see blurry out of that eye.

Guy is a health freak, gym freak. Doesn't do drugs or drink much ...

Sometimes {censored} happens

• Members

I've had a weird brain-related vision condition for a year and a bit now. Don't want to go into details but I'll just say you're lucky yours went away. Normal vision is something you take for granted until you no longer have it.
:(

I think I have something similar. You know when your outside in the bright sunlight for a bit and then you go indoors and everything is dim and kind of like a red haze? My vision is like that all the time. :(

• Members
I think I have something similar. You know when your outside in the bright sunlight for a bit and then you go indoors and everything is dim and kind of like a red haze? My vision is like that all the time.
:(

There was one dude I saw one day who got totally wasted, so me and my friends superglued some red contacts to his eyeballs..................................

:idea:

• Members

I have problems like this all the time. Sometimes my vision goes away completely, I see slightly different colours through each eye, I've been diagnosed with colour defficiency and I have unexplained heart episodes. Most people who know me have no idea, they all think im healthy as an ox. The doctors can't diagnose it, all they can tell me is that I have low blood pressure, and yes it makes my hands shaky sometimes. I know it's related to my heart though and that pretty much describes every morning for me. The scary ones are when theres chest pain. Like one day my heart started racing in the shower and i got hella dizzy and couldnt lift my arms and I had to sit down to keep from passing out. I broke a sweat in the shower. Then I was shaky as {censored}, got out and laid down so it could work its way back to normal like usual and it HURT. I cant even describe the pain, but it was def from my heart. That was the worst. Usually theyre pretty mild though and they dont happen every morning, nor do they happen in just the morning. I'd go to a doctor for sure, but for now I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, you could've even just been dehydrated.

• Members

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Maybe you just had some blurry crap in your eye liquid? I think it's quite common for people to have slightly hazy eyesight in the morning, as if there's some misty foil over the eyes. Or maybe you slept in a position where your hand/arm or the pillow pushed down on your eyelids, temporary cutting off some small veins.

If it occurs regularly, have a check-up scheduled with your ophthalmologist. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it.

Archived