new re-mix of "The Travel song"

BATSBREW

• Members

ok, linked fixed.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2302&alid=-1

"The travel song"

you can download, or stream.

i left the other ones up, if you want to compare em....

anyway, this has a completely new bass part.

carvin LB-70>>Barber tone Press>>boss NS-1>>mesa boogie mark2b head, clean channel, driven hard, with a slight smile on the 5-band eq....

slave out, into ART DPS set for 'MULTI', digital out into vs

guitar part: panned at left-19, 15ms delay hard panned to the right, Reverb hard panned to the left

vox levels turned up, and drums tweaked as well.

does this one work any better?

• Members

Same feeling as the last track:

Vocals were a tad low for my taste, I like them right out there in front. Where they are now blends nicely so I should mention that is a personal preference...

The (new) bass is nicely done but I found it a bit boomy or bassy (lol it's a bass). But I would like more highs....

Again, the writing, playing and singing are top notch....

:):D:):D

• Members

Originally posted by ido1957

Same feeling as the last track:

Vocals were a tad low for my taste, I like them right out there in front. Where they are now blends nicely so I should mention that is a personal preference...

The (new) bass is nicely done but I found it a bit boomy or bassy (lol it's a bass). But I would like more highs....

Again, the writing, playing and singing are top notch....

:):D:):D

Its good ,, but I think it would be better with a little less focus on distorted guitar sounds and more on your vocals which are quite good. Get the vocals out front where they belong. Bands that equal your guitar sound are a dime a dozen. Bands that have your vocals are quite rare. Write and play to your strenth. In your band its the vocals. Vocals is where the moneys at ,,,follow the money rat

• Members

ok, new link for a better download...

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2302&alid=-1

"The travel song"

thanks ido, and rhat...

i've got a new mix going now, to incorporate your suggestions..

i think i'll add a couple of extra parts at the ending, and crank the vox up a notch, tame the 'points' on the bass eq, and compress it one more time....

see how that fits....

thanks!

Archived