What's the best Tube Combo Amp?

nicoskennedy

• Members

I have not heard a small 1x12 combo amp that gets up to gig volumes, sounds nice and full and thick, and is really easy to carry as much as my Vox Heritage AC15.

One channel, just add a distortion and a delay pedal. Set the amp clean and it absolutely loves the Xotic BB Plus pedal, sounds just perfect to me.

• Members
I have not heard a small 1x12 combo amp that gets up to gig volumes, sounds nice and full and thick, and is really easy to carry as much as my Vox Heritage AC15.

One channel, just add a distortion and a delay pedal. Set the amp clean and it absolutely loves the Xotic BB Plus pedal, sounds just perfect to me.

I spent about an hour on one of these this past weekend and I was really impressed. I was probably at about 80% on the volume and it had one of the best natural overdrives I have heard. I was playing a ES-339 thru it. It was a joyful noise.:love:

• Members
I spent about an hour on one of these this past weekend and I was really impressed. I was probably at about 80% on the volume and it had one of the best natural overdrives I have heard. I was playing a ES-339 thru it. It was a joyful noise.
:love:

It is very nice!

The BB Plus pedal in front pushing it is soooooo good.

Archived