Laney Lionheart channel change popping

Zephyr737X

• Members

Hey guys I've got a Laney Lionheart Lt-20 head and cab and every so often when i change the channels on the amp i got a pop sound. This mostly happens when i am changing from the drive to the clean channel. Any ideas on what it could be the amp is relatively new and has been doing it pretty much since i got it new a few months ago.

Cheers

Tom

• Members

Hey guys I've got a Laney Lionheart Lt-20 head and cab and every so often when i change the channels on the amp i got a pop sound. This mostly happens when i am changing from the drive to the clean channel. Any ideas on what it could be the amp is relatively new and has been doing it pretty much since i got it new a few months ago.

Cheers

Tom

Great amp, btw...

Wish I could help, but the best I can do is bump her for ya!

• Members

The pop has happened to me for several of my amps. I think nothing of it. You only hear it at low volumes. PM James Peter I remember reading a post of his explaining why one of his amps pop when changing channels.

thanks i might just do that

does anybody else have any ideas or experience with these amps?

• Members

Mine pops when you switch from drive to clean. You don't notice it at gig volumes. Its quite common for amps to do this and nothing to worry about.

cheers dude lol im glad i thought one of the tubes had gone bad!

Archived