Whats The Most Versital Amp Ever???

lingoguitar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

versatility= bad ass {censored}in amp that has a good clean and smooth crunch and liquid leads.

this equals the new m.i. audio revelation. it's not available yet in the u.s. but should be soon. every other amp i've played fails in one area or another. the revelation is just amazing from clean to hi gain and it won't cost a fortune to re-tube either (like a r.k.).

• Members

this equals the new m.i. audio revelation. it's not available yet in the u.s. but should be soon. every other amp i've played fails in one area or another. the revelation is just amazing from clean to hi gain and it won't cost a fortune to re-tube either (like a r.k.).

Any hot rodded Marshall plexi type amp can do this, from modded Marshall plexis to VooDoo, Fargen, Rocka, etc.

Single channel amps are nothing new :confused:

• Members

AxeFX...

Digital modeler, but does anything. Blackface, tweed, vox, marshalls, mesas, anything.

Delivers tone AND feel, and is the most versatile thing I could ever even imagine. mix n match preamps, power amps, speakers, cabinets, mics... And run it straight to the PA, into a powered monitor onstage, into a clean poweramp and cabinet, or into an effects loop in a regular amp.

• Members

Axe-FX

Vetta II

Rack set up...

For a good clean/crunch/smooth lead,

Mesa Mark IV

Any 3+ channel ENGL ( Powerball, Blackmore, Savage, etc. )

Where is Compton, GA? If you're nearby you can come check out my rack if you want.

• Members

Axe-FX

Vetta II

Rack set up...

For a good clean/crunch/smooth lead,

Mesa Mark IV

Any 3+ channel ENGL ( Powerball, Blackmore, Savage, etc. )

Where is Compton, GA? If you're nearby you can come check out my rack if you want.

Compton is a joke. Ha. I'm in Marietta. What do you have in rack? It's always good to have music friends.

• Members

Compton is a joke. Ha. I'm in Marietta. What do you have in rack? It's always good to have music friends.

You're pretty close! All my gear is in my sig. The E530 preamp is pretty versatile, as is the JMP-1. And the 2/90/2 just makes everything sound good.

Archived