NAD! Twister Amplifiers content w/pics

Norton666

• Members

Jade over at Twister amplifiers hooked myself and our other guitar player up with some bad ass custom amps, and I thought Id share some pics with yall. First the pics:

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

This is our second amplifier endorsement deal and let me tell ya, thus far, it has been a much better experience than our previous one( I wont say the name of the company, but its a color:)). Jade literally tweaked the amps to our liking and they sound bitchin!

50 watts

JJ EL-34s

No effects loop

No verb

1 channel

Pretty much a bare bones , ass kickin Marshall style amp. It is based off of the Twister F3 design. Honestly, we didnt change much from the stock F3, other than a few minor things and the appearance of the amps. They are in a small head shell(JTM45ish). It is a very cool amp, and they fellers over there are very cool. For someone looking for a custom PTP tube head, their prices are very inexpensive too. I got some mobile recording stuff on the way and when it gets here, Ill try and throw up some clips. CHEERS

• Members

OH MAN!! Dude, I'm lovin the tooled leather. Mine is the stock blue, which looks great, but if I had known how nice that tooled leather was, I'd have custom ordered mine that way.

SWEET AMP!
:love:

Thanks man! I have always wanted a head covered in tooled leather. I think it is as bitchin as bitchin gets. Ive found that I REALLY like this amp when it is dimed. Every knob all the way up.

• Members

Thanks man! I have always wanted a head covered in tooled leather. I think it is as bitchin as bitchin gets. Ive found that I REALLY like this amp when it is dimed. Every knob all the way up.

You're a MANIAC:thu: I run the volume at about 8, and the master a little over half, and it's about all I can take, unless we're playing outdoors.... Then of course, I'm wishing I had a 200 watt marshall, and a wall of 4x12 cabs :facepalm:

Everything else though... DIMED. I like it. Damn thing sustains for days.

• Members

You're a MANIAC:thu: I run the volume at about 8, and the master a little over half, and it's about all I can take, unless we're playing outdoors.... Then of course, I'm wishing I had a 200 watt marshall, and a wall of 4x12 cabs
:facepalm:

Everything else though... DIMED. I like it. Damn thing sustains for days.

I was really surprised at how "not loud" this amp is, until its cranked . I play at home with this thing on half. The cool thing though is that the volume increase is very gradual. It has volume all the way through ten. The difference in volume between 9 and 10 is pretty drastic though. With this amp on half , there is no way it could keep up with my Bonzo-like drummer, but dimed, it'll knock the balls off of a charging rhino at 60 yards.

• 1 month later...

Archived