Ok I tried the take a crap singing aproach

BushmasterM4

• Members

Me and my son spent a couple hours working on "For Whom The Bell Tolls". Just screwing around. I have tried to sing in the past and many told me to force it out. Like your taking a bad dump. :) an So I tried it and low and behold I sound a lot better. I still stink but hey, its better. Anyway, its not the greatest. WE are off in a few places, and its not a note for note. But we had fun. Its on my soundclick page. Let me know if you enjoyed the laugh.

• Members

I enjoyed it, I like the dirty rhythm guitar tone you have. Is one side just ever so slightly delayed compared to the other side? I wish my daughter would do music stuff with me, but she's 12 and I don't know anything and she doesn't listen to a word I say. I must say I'm a little jealous.

As for your singing..........it was ok.

sam

• Members

yep, practice is key to finding a good singing voice - I don't think anyone can actually tell to how to sing well - "you have to sing from the stomach/lungs/whatever" doesn't really help. I reckon it's better to experiment with different muscles and stuff, different muscles to sing with.#

I wish my dad would play the bass or drums or something(although he does review bits I work on when he hears it on the amp)... your son is lucky!

Archived