You'll be sayin' wow every time!

Its_Dennis

• Members

they are a scam... read the reviews. They use alot of video editing to make them look like they work.

It's incredibly obvious in the commercial. I saw it the first time I watched. When he lays it over the "soaked carpet" and it magically grabs up all the liquid, the carpet was replaced with a dry piece and the sham-wow was pre loaded with liquid so he could wring it out and it looked like it soaked up a ton of liquid. Pure bull{censored}.

• Members
It's incredibly obvious in the commercial. I saw it the first time I watched. When he lays it over the "soaked carpet" and it magically grabs up all the liquid, the carpet was replaced with a dry piece and the sham-wow was pre loaded with liquid so he could wring it out and it looked like it soaked up a ton of liquid. Pure bull{censored}.

Yup. Not to mention the horrible timing of the special effect when the woman is wipeing the floor it soaks up just a tad too soon. :facepalm:

• Members

Gotta dissagree here. I've had a set of these for about 15 years. Bought from a demonstrator at the LA County Fair way back then. They were not called "Sham-Wow", but they are the same thing. They work as advertised.

you sir are a tool. I bid you a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived