Who wants to be my songwriting friend?

Billy Sausage

• Members

:eek: :eek: :eek:

But, Angelo, what can be wrong with a friend-buddy?

Oh... no, wait... you must have thought I meant...

Oh my goodness, no!

:D

BTW... I find it extraordinary that someone in far away Switzerland knows about our humble roadside berry-seller, Walter Knott, father -- and mother -- of the Boysenberry. I mean, there's the park that grew out of his farm, but surely he must be overshadowed, globally, by the considerably larger park started by his more famous cartoonist neighbor just a few miles to the east. I mean... who's the larger figure, the Father of the Boysenberry -- or the Father of Mickey Mouse?

Just ask Minnie...

(Growing up in the shadow of both parks, I was privvy to all the dirt.)

• Members

Sual T. Nads.

He stalks me sometimes. Or the people that stalk me use him as a worthless tool, as they do many other times with others. I hope they pay you well with their blood money.

And here I thought you where a clone gone wrong of the Tatu girls, joined at the torso in a unsymmetrical way left with mail genitalia and nicknamed some horrid name like Billy Sausage after the the cops beat them with a make shift weapon while off duty, a sausage, for feeling each other in public. So a Billy Club+Sausage= Billy Sausage. Truncheon just didn't have a ring to it?

• Members

Sual T. Nads.

He stalks me sometimes. Or the people that stalk me use him as a worthless tool, as they do many other times with others. I hope they pay you well with their blood money.

And here I thought you where a clone gone wrong of the Tatu girls, joined at the torso in a unsymmetrical way left with mail genitalia and nicknamed some horrid name like Billy Sausage after the the cops beat them with a make shift weapon while off duty, a sausage, for feeling each other in public. So a Billy Club+Sausage= Billy Sausage. Truncheon just didn't have a ring to it?

Saul is spelled with the 'a' before the 'u' :o

Archived