Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's currently trying to establish himself as a bike guru at Club Chopper.

Latest claims are that he's an ex-marine, drag racer, top-level dealer for S&S Cycle and Baker Drivetrain (though he's strangely absent from their dealer listings) and has an arsenal including half a dozen 1911s. :love:

I may have to join Club Chopper for a play sometime... :lol:

VinceDoubleneck.jpg

• Members
- I AM VIRULENTLY RACIST

- I AM 5'3"

- I AM OVER THE AGE OF 50 AND STILL SHORE UP MY EGO BY PRETENDING TO BE A COP AND THREATENING PEOPLE WITH PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FEATS OF KARATE

- I AM SUCH A LONGTIME HABITUAL SCAMMER/LIAR THAT, STATISTICALLY, I OWE MONEY TO 1 IN EVERY 7 AMERICANS WITH A GUITAR AND AN INTERNET CONNECTION

- IN THE EARLY 2000s, I MADE ED ROMAN LOOK LIKE A REAL STRAIGHT SHOOTER BY COMPARISON TO MYSELF

- I AM VINCE SANSEVERE

- I AM THE 99%

The epicness of this post must be quoted. :thu:

• Members

I don't know if internet posts are classed as incriminating evidence or grounds for a search warrant in the US, especially as Vince is so full of {censored}, but this is the claim:

To be brutally honest with you......

I only endorse-Own and Carry a few different types of 1911's :

Springfield Armory Micro-Tactical .45 in Stainless with all Novak sights slide & barrel work and bushings ,beveled magazine well,skeletilized trigger,commander hammer and beavertail grip safety-as well as ambidextros safety.

Colt Stainless Officers Model w/the same as above mods but with Trijicon night sights-Wilson Combat barrel bushing-and 40 lpi checkering on a modded trigger guard.

Colt Lightweight Commander w/beavertail grip,beveled mag well,ported & polished by Novak w/Gold Cup trigger and Match Grade barrel

Colt Govt.Model done with Combat Carry Mod Pkg. By Cylinder & Slide Shop in New Hampshire-all the goods-NO frills in parkerised finish

Kimber Combat Carry Custom-nothing needs to be said or done.Its the FINEST 1911 clone ever made(even surpassing the original)

Para-Ordnance Stainless P-12 w/ALL the stuff the Springfield has but w/MORE Mag Capacity and Longer barrel-BEST high Capacity .45 made.

And I feed ALL Of Them with Cor-Bon +P 185 grain SJHP .

SIG Makes a FINE Weapon and I dont fault you or criticize your choice of a 1911 clone in any way ~ I'm just a die hard detail guy that loves Colt ,Kimber,Para-Ordnance & Springfield Armory.

I'd take the Sig if it was the only one available.

• Members

It's like Vince took a list of "things 8-year-old boys think are cool" - electric guitars, motorcycles, guns, karate, being a cop* - threw it all into a blender, and made his persona out of it. All he's missing is "fire trucks" and "Pokemon," and he'd have the whole bingo board full. The best thing is that he's completely unironic about it; he clearly has no idea how comical he is, and would be even if he weren't lying about three quarters of his {censored}.

* not that any of those things are uncool individually

• Members

Para-Ordnance Stainless P-12 w/ALL the stuff the Springfield has but w/MORE Mag Capacity and Longer barrel-BEST high Capacity .45 made.

The quote above strikes me as odd for real 1911 fan boi to say.

para-ordnance is one of the very few makers of hi cap 1911 styled guns but most 1911 enthusiasts wouldn't like the hi cap option because it has a double stack mag and would have a WAY thicker grip than a traditional 1911. Furthermore, many in the gun community shy away from Para because they are a Canadian company (they are building a plant in NC though:thu:) and don't like Canada's gun laws.

Personally, I think they rock and make a great product but then again I'm not a 1911 bore-sniffer

• Members

The quote above strikes me as odd for real 1911 fan boi to say.

para-ordnance is one of the very few makers of hi cap 1911 styled guns but most 1911 enthusiasts wouldn't like the hi cap option because it has a double stack mag and would have a WAY thicker grip than a traditional 1911. Furthermore, many in the gun community shy away from Para because they are a Canadian company (they are building a plant in NC though:thu:) and don't like Canada's gun laws.

Personally, I think they rock and make a great product but then again I'm not a 1911 bore-sniffer

Lol, now lets get back to the Vince thing please. {censored} is about to get real!! cheers, Lucius

Archived