Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

- I AM VIRULENTLY RACIST

- I AM 5'3"

- I AM OVER THE AGE OF 50 AND STILL SHORE UP MY EGO BY PRETENDING TO BE A COP AND THREATENING PEOPLE WITH PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FEATS OF KARATE

- I AM SUCH A LONGTIME HABITUAL SCAMMER/LIAR THAT, STATISTICALLY, I OWE MONEY TO 1 IN EVERY 7 AMERICANS WITH A GUITAR AND AN INTERNET CONNECTION

- IN THE EARLY 2000s, I MADE ED ROMAN LOOK LIKE A REAL STRAIGHT SHOOTER BY COMPARISON TO MYSELF

- I AM VINCE SANSEVERE

- I AM THE 99%

• Members

I can't remember. Who was it that he threatened to sweep kick in the head? Was it Kage? Those were the good ol' days. 357 Customs/Zack Wilde guitar scams, Bob Savage's and Dr. Couch's humor, FAB road sign special amps (no BS), Kannibal and whomever fighting. Let's see, what am I missing?

• Members

I can't remember. Who was it that he threatened to sweep kick in the head? Was it Kage? Those were the good ol' days. 357 Customs/Zack Wilde guitar scams, Bob Savage's and Dr. Couch's humor, FAB road sign special amps (no BS), Kannibal and whomever fighting.
Let's see, what am I missing?

PRMike, when Madison was the previous Bugera, the original Moshzilla PS thread, the Carl Zwengel scam, the Megadeth90120 broken Ibanez sale, "Surreal" in-fighting with Jerry Dyer ... the list goes on and on :lol:

• Members
PRMike, when Madison was the previous Bugera, the original Moshzilla PS thread, the Carl Zwengel scam, the Megadeth90120 broken Ibanez sale, "Surreal" in-fighting with Jerry Dyer ... the list goes on and on
:lol:

Don't forget Kiwi / Marc Greco sheetrock scam, SteveVHT / Guthrie Govan scam, DerekB / Wizard of lard, Duolos, Good times! :thu:

• Members
PRMike, when Madison was the previous Bugera, the original Moshzilla PS thread, the Carl Zwengel scam, the Megadeth90120 broken Ibanez sale, "Surreal" in-fighting with Jerry Dyer ... the list goes on and on
:lol:

Those were in the fun carefree days when zzounds (it was zzounds wasn't it?) ran the place. I don't recall there being any mods then. I wish someone would bring back the old Moshzilla pics and if anyone has saved any of the orignial Fab meltdown where he threatened to sic "Rotten Rotti" on anyone who doubted his prowess as an amp builder.

I wish I still had my FAB, it was the first one he built. I sold it to someone on here 5 or 6 years ago I think.

• Members
Don't forget Kiwi / Marc Greco sheetrock scam, SteveVHT / Guthrie Govan scam, DerekB / Wizard of lard, Duolos, Good times!
:thu:

They were clay roofing tiles weren't they? I felt bad for wii wii wisywig or whatever his name was. his everpresent "take care" sign off was annoying but otherwise he was pretty cool. DerekB... He and Rocoforte were pretty good guys but man, they would get wound up SO easily which had to work against them.

• Members
Don't forget Kiwi / Marc Greco sheetrock scam, SteveVHT / Guthrie Govan scam,
DerekB / Wizard of lard
, Duolos, Good times!
:thu:

Was the DerekB / Wizard of Lard thing the same as the Rock Solid Amps / Synergy Guitars {censored}storm, or something completely different?

That online and VERY public fight certainly delivered the lulz!! :lol:

• Members

I love this from his Facebook account:

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HELLS ANGELS M.C.

FREE ALL HELLS ANGELS.

Three can keep a secret if 2 are DEAD

Respect is earned.....Beatings are FREE

Dont let your tongue get your teeth knocked out

If it doesn't concern you-stay out of it-

If it doesn't belong to you-DONT touch it.

Measure a MAN by the size of his heart and the strength of his character

What a douche of the highest order.

• Members

I love this from his Facebook account:

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HELLS ANGELS M.C.

FREE ALL HELLS ANGELS.

Three can keep a secret if 2 are DEAD

Respect is earned.....Beatings are FREE

Dont let your tongue get your teeth knocked out

If it doesn't concern you-stay out of it-

If it doesn't belong to you-DONT touch it.

Measure a MAN by the size of his heart and the strength of his character

What a douche of the highest order.

Yeah, all this. ^^^

100% tough guy talk he heard somewhere once, and is now parroting. Only he's a shrimp and a crook and a loser.

Also, SLC represent. :)

• Members

What was the steveVHT scam?? I missed that one

I'm not sure about steveVHT, but this particular scam had to do with some $800 Triple Rectos on eBay. As it turns out, the seller shipped some boxes full of sheetrock instead of amps. To make matters worse, the tone was terrible from that sheetrock....

• Members

Those were in the fun carefree days when zzounds (it was zzounds wasn't it?) ran the place. I don't recall there being any mods then. I wish someone would bring back the old Moshzilla pics and if anyone has saved any of the orignial Fab meltdown where he threatened to sic "Rotten Rotti" on anyone who doubted his prowess as an amp builder.

I wish I still had my FAB, it was the first one he built. I sold it to someone on here 5 or 6 years ago I think.

I disappeared from HCAF from 2005 to about 2008 (and about 8000 posts disappeared while I was gone), and I was vaguely disappointed, when I got back, to find that nobody used the word "flogger" anymore.

• Members

I'm not sure about steveVHT, but this particular scam had to do with some $800 Triple Rectos on eBay. As it turns out, the seller shipped some boxes full of sheetrock instead of amps. To make matters worse, the tone was terrible from that sheetrock....

was that the sheetrock from China????

• Members
They were clay roofing tiles weren't they? I felt bad for wii wii wisywig or whatever his name was. his everpresent "take care" sign off was annoying but otherwise he was pretty cool. DerekB... He and Rocoforte were pretty good guys but man, they would get wound up SO easily which had to work against them.

Yeah I know!
Imagine saying to someone "glad your dog got killed" when they mentioned ENGLs weren't handbuilt.....or...wanting to fight someone that said build qualities were poor......or....start diggin up photos from someones myspace and insulting there looks
because they said they couldn't get there powerball to cut thru ....

or....more threats against some guy who said a brazilian who said these amps weren't well made....and then get accused by the 'henchman' that you are not even from brazil (which was a load of {censored}) .....only for the henchman to be caught out as a {censored}ing scammer themselves...

nice guy yeah!! :wave:
some of us aren't so blinded by bull{censored}

Archived