Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Members

As far as being a Hell's Angel, i am suprised they haven't at least beat the crap out of him yet. He says he's good friends with Chuck Zito. Yeah, LOL, sure. He said that because he lived in New Rochelle where Chuck lives. Thats like me saying i am good friends with Chuck Zito because i have seen him occasionally in one of the retail stores here and said hi when we were in the checkout lane! Vincent wouldn't last 2 minutes in a conversation with Chiuck without getting assaulted by him!

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Vinny lasted 4 days out and was charged with a DWI on his motorcycle. The police were obviously watching him as they don't take kindly to people continuously impersonating them. He was at Rikers island for a couple years in the late 80's for impersonating a cop in NY city. Even when he got out he was constantly getting into fights with his neighbors and the police were always getting called. We actually hung out for awhile when i thought he was sane. Even then i knew he was full of crap. Every day he'd have a new story about his rock and roll exploits. One night he played with White zombie, another he jammed with Kansas! I do feel sorry for his family, they don't deserve his {censored}, and are better off with him in jail. I think he suffers from a Napoleon complex, he's real short and small, and failed his test for the NY Police dept when he was young.

Could you imagine what kind of {censored} he would have been if he passed?

• Members

Pretty sure he failed the Psych part of the test. I am sure that didn't go well! I imagine it was similar to that recent Seth Rogan movie, OBSERVE AND REPORT, where he plays a psycho mall cop who wants to be a real cop. Only Seth was at least funny, Vincent isn't.

Vincent i am pretty sure believed everything he said to me. I am not a musician, i have no knowledge of any music equipment, but he would drag me into music stores in the 80's, and the BS would fly! And he would flash his police credentials every chance he got. And his glock! We all thought he was a cop on workman's comp for awhile he was so good! We'd take him with us to the city because he had a placard that let him park anywhere and go through tolls for free. Then when he got caught, and did time, and got out, he just resumed doing it!

• Members

Pretty sure he failed the Psych part of the test. I am sure that didn't go well! I imagine it was similar to that recent Seth Rogan movie, OBSERVE AND REPORT, where he plays a psycho mall cop who wants to be a real cop. Only Seth was at least funny, Vincent isn't.

Vincent i am pretty sure believed everything he said to me. I am not a musician, i have no knowledge of any music equipment, but he would drag me into music stores in the 80's, and the BS would fly! And he would flash his police credentials every chance he got. And his glock! We all thought he was a cop on workman's comp for awhile he was so good! We'd take him with us to the city because he had a placard that let him park anywhere and go through tolls for free. Then when he got caught, and did time, and got out, he just resumed doing it!

Incredible...he belongs in the loony bin. I wonder what happens to him in prison. I'm sure he brings all his BS with him.

• Members

Looking at some of Vincents old posts on here and other sites. He seemed to have an inner rage against unsuccessful people. He liked to brag about his nice home and hummer and belittle trailer park trash. That's funny because he didn't have a job or own anything in his name, and his Hummer was repossessed for non payments soon after he got it!~

• Members

what home.?..he posted pics of that toliet and the hummer stuffed
into this little garage..I posted pics of my house and his dick shrunk..

theres nothing that comes out of that morons mouth that is real.He was
running some sort of vending machine business.( where you fill them
up and collect the change)..If he got anything is was on credit..
and still couldnt affoard to pay for it.

Looking at some of Vincents old posts on here and other sites. He seemed to have an inner rage against unsuccessful people. He liked to brag about his nice home and hummer and belittle trailer park trash. That's funny because he didn't have a job or own anything in his name, and his Hummer was repossessed for non payments soon after he got it!~

• Members

I am not sure who did it, maybe the Hells Angels finally caught up with him, but Vincent was beaten up pretty bad soon when he was out of prison last year. Reading all his scams, i can't believe you guys who were ripped off and the companies that he got free stuff from using famous rock musicians names, haven't brought charges against him?

• Members

I am not sure who did it, maybe the Hells Angels finally caught up with him, but Vincent was beaten up pretty bad soon when he was out of prison last year. Reading all his scams, i can't believe you guys who were ripped off and the companies that he got free stuff from using famous rock musicians names, haven't brought charges against him?

He's clearly got nothing and in jail half the time, what use would pressing charges be? You won't recoup any losses, just pay a big attorney's fee.

• Members

He's clearly got nothing and in jail half the time, what use would pressing charges be? You won't recoup any losses, just pay a big attorney's fee.

Yeah, i see your point! But why didn't that company he stole the guitars from press charges? And if i was Dave Mustaine i would press charges for using his name. Believe me, this guy deserves all the prison time they can give him! There's a whole lot more stuff that he did that i don't feel comfortable posting on a public message board.

Archived