Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

Anyone want to know about this scammer, i have known him since 1984. Just found this forum, he was released in 2009, and lasted about a month before he was re arrested! He's a sick guy.

I think its safe to say that we would appreciate all the shocking and sad stories you can lay on us.

• Members

Vinny lasted 4 days out and was charged with a DWI on his motorcycle. The police were obviously watching him as they don't take kindly to people continuously impersonating them. He was at Rikers island for a couple years in the late 80's for impersonating a cop in NY city. Even when he got out he was constantly getting into fights with his neighbors and the police were always getting called. We actually hung out for awhile when i thought he was sane. Even then i knew he was full of crap. Every day he'd have a new story about his rock and roll exploits. One night he played with White zombie, another he jammed with Kansas! I do feel sorry for his family, they don't deserve his {censored}, and are better off with him in jail. I think he suffers from a Napoleon complex, he's real short and small, and failed his test for the NY Police dept when he was young.

Archived