Mesa4x12er2

• Members
I was going to suggest to Mesa that he don the smallest, tightest pair of shorts he can find in order to both improve his playing and the tone of his YOOBERSHTALL.

You poor souls almost got a picture of me in some tightass shorts that Matt sent. He said they make the amp sound better...

No seroiusly though I thought about doing it . :eek::cop:

• Members

Your rig definitely gets my stamp of approval...its a WHOLE LOT like mine! (see attached file)

As a side note, you may want to audition a Bogner Uberschall Cabinet (Bogner straight cab, with V30 and G12T75 x-pattern). I ran my Uber through my oversized Mesa cabs for two years before getting an Ubercab. The ubercab makes a big improvement in the Uber's sound, in my opinion.

Russell

• Members
Your rig definitely gets my stamp of approval...its a WHOLE LOT like mine! (see attached file)

As a side note, you may want to audition a Bogner Uberschall Cabinet (Bogner straight cab, with V30 and G12T75 x-pattern). I ran my Uber through my oversized Mesa cabs for two years before getting an Ubercab. The ubercab makes a big improvement in the Uber's sound, in my opinion.

Russell

+1 to the Ubercab. I could probably sell you one of mine too. maybe. ;)

• Members

Russell

haha yeah looks like we have similar tastes.

Archived