'DOME' new song!

thedolaon

• Members

I couldn't make out the words.

:D;):D

I'll leave it to others to tell you if this will fill the floor but it's got an inviting set of rhythmic and textural change-ups... the section where you go to an overloaded, boomy/reverby bass drum was a little problematic over my rig -- even at low level in the room it produced a lot of fatigue on my ears as the boom hit over and over again -- the way it blooms out seems like it creates a big pressure wave that doesn't let up...

ER... I just realized that wasn't Dome any more, I don't think... since now I seem to be listening to the third track.

Well, I guess one of those "change-ups" was the end of the track. :D

• Members

Not bad -- you've arranged an interesting electronica soundscape. As a song, the contrasts you've written from section to section make this sound way more interesting than a lot of trance music I've heard. For example, the musical changeup that you deliver at around 1:00 was especially good.

I think that the best trance/electronica music needs some contrasts here and there to keep it interesting for the listener...sounds like you know that and are trying to do that here.

• Members

I'll leave it to others to tell you if this will fill the floor but it's got an inviting set of rhythmic and textural change-ups... the section where you go to an overloaded, boomy/reverby bass drum was a little problematic over my rig -- even at low level in the room it produced a lot of fatigue on my ears as the boom hit over and over again -- the way it blooms out seems like it creates a big pressure wave that doesn't let up...

ER... I just realized that wasn't Dome any more, I don't think... since now I seem to be listening to the third track.

Well, I guess one of those "change-ups" was the end of the track.

Sorry if anything confused you. Some of the songs are short b/c i felt the songs were fine where they were, you know. Sorry about the bass. I'm saving up for some monitors so i can hear they really sound too.

Archived