I can see you in the faces

Of everyone I meet

And I can hear your joyful voice

Through the traffic on the street

I can smell your gentle scent

Through the hazy summer days

It is you I can

• Members

Since when is music spam? Hmm... Not sure where you acquired that attitude. Did I say something to offend you? I apologize if I did.

It seems several other people here were enjoying my music. If the moderator asks me to stop posting songs I will.

BTW, a finished product doesn't necessitate a better song - and I am well aware of the competition aspect of the music industry.

Best, JohnPiano%20Smiley.gif

• Members

Since when is music spam? Hmm... Not sure where you acquired that attitude. Did I say something to offend you? I apologize if I did.

It seems several other people here were enjoying my music. If the moderator asks me to stop posting songs I will.

BTW, a finished product doesn't necessitate a better song - and I am well aware of the competition aspect of the music industry.

Best, John
Piano%20Smiley.gif

by finished product i mean edit the song. the first version of a song is not usually the final version of a song.

your songs all sound like first versions. some are good some are fair some suck hard and all could benefit from editing. that's how you get excellent finished songs.

if you just want people to enjoy your music, play them for your mom and ask her what she thinks. post them on the internet.

i thought this forum was for critique.

• Members

I was hoping this would start a discussion on "when songs are considered finished".

Maybe the moderator could change the title of this thread from "Everywhere and Anywhere" to "Is This Song Finished or Not?" - or if I wasn't so lazy, I could start a new thread for this discussion.

It would be interesting.

Best, John Piano%20Smiley.gif

Archived