New to the forums

travis coats

• Members

:wave: Hey I thought I would just introduce myself in the songwriter section of the forums, since this is where I will be hanging out most of the time. Surprisingly I never seen Harmony Central's forums :idk: (!?)

Anyway I have a link in my signature to my comps. I look forward to hearing what others are doing here. See you next post.

• Members

Hey, Travis!

Welcome to the Songwriting Forum. :)

Sounds like you've come to the right place. We're basically all about sitting around talking about the art and craft of songwriting and offering assistance with feedback and constructive criticism on works on new songs and other works in progress.

Like so much in life -- what you get out of it will likely depend on what you put in... ;)

I hope you'll share your insight with others when they're looking for critiques -- it's a great way to let people get to know you. And the more that people know you as someone who is willing to help out, the more eager they'll be to help you when you're looking for some good ol' constructive crit.

I'm listening to your downtempo, dub-influenced track, "Walking with a Myth." Very atmospheric... the stabs of crunchy guitar give an ominous energy to it.

Welcome!

• Members

Thanks for the welcome blue. I look forward to giving some constructive crits. Listening to other people's music is just about all I do... I stalk through so many forums it isn't even funny. I learned a lot about the craft from the advice on some of the gear forums out there i.e. studiocentral.

Looking forward to getting to know this place better, unlike a lot of forums, I see this one gets a lot of traffic. I'm all there! :cool:

Archived