So what do we sound like?

sabriel9v

• Members

hello......the start of track 2 sounded like sabotage by the beastie boys.......

looking at your page i guess u are looking for a singer as opposed to making instrumentals?

i liked some of the changes...........i have an album by a band called aft

(automatic fine tuning) which came out in the seventies..........

very inventive..........some of your tracks reminded me of them..........

• Members

Who is Beatrix Kiddo? It's not a person, but a hot dose of post-punk rock from twenty years ago delivered fresh to your doorstep this morning. If you loved the tuneful noise of Sonic Youth or Mission of Burma, if you thrilled to the lovely sound of My Bloody Valentine, if you know why it's Q and not U - do yourself a favor and check out Athens' best new band, Beatrix Kiddo, Friday night at The Library (where ladies always read free).

:thu:

• Members

Who is Beatrix Kiddo? It's not a person, but a hot dose of post-punk rock from twenty years ago delivered fresh to your doorstep this morning. If you loved the tuneful noise of Sonic Youth or Mission of Burma, if you thrilled to the lovely sound of My Bloody Valentine, if you know why it's Q and not U - do yourself a favor and check out Athens' best new band, Beatrix Kiddo, Friday night at The Library (where ladies always read free).

:thu:

rsadasiv, you are the {censored}! :cool: Do we have permission to use that quote and can we use your first name? You can even pm me your name if you want to remain publicly anonymous.

• Members

Freedom Pwky and Lena, the rhythms and structures, reminded me of Braid. I think it sounds really good. I'd love to hear your songs with vocals.

Yeah ubernerd, I cant wait til we find a good singer. Our bassist has been doing vocals live, but its been hard finding good people to audition. It kinda reminds me of the beginning of American Idol right now :rolleyes:

• Members

rsadasiv, you are the {censored}!
:cool:
Do we have permission to use that quote and can we use your first name? You can even pm me your name if you want to remain publicly anonymous.

No problem - all yours.

I'm pretty sure I have my real name on the sites that I link to from here, it's Ram Sadasiv.

Archived