Johnny-Boy

• Members

Well, of course I like it very much.
:thu:

It seems like a sort of universal work.
:)

Or else we were just seeing the same woman.
:mad:

If you see her, say hello.
:D

Very well written in any case...

Thanks Myredshoes! Yeah, universal lyrics sounds good. Since Cal wrote the lyrics, I'll have to check with him to see if you're seeing the same woman.:lol:

Best, John:cool:

• Members

Well, any of them, really, I guess.

Was thinking of this lyric last night and this other woman years ago who said "You know, after you apologize so many times, it really doesn't mean anything anymore."

I'm sort of high-maintenance in the forgiveness department... :o

• Members

Hey Johnny,

I really like the piano on this one, however, as an honest opinion (you are looking for those, no?) I have to say I am not fond of the singing melody at all. It just goes along in the same key, no more, no less. The piano is optimal though (sound and writing)!

• Members

Hey Johnny,

I really like the piano on this one, however, as an honest opinion (you are looking for those, no?) I have to say I am not fond of the singing melody
at all
. It just goes along in the same key, no more, no less. The piano is optimal though (sound and writing)!

Funny you mentioned the melody. I composed a different melody (at least 50% different). Paul ad-lib'd the melody when singing it. I thought it worked though. Don't know if I still have the original melody. If I do I'll post it. It would be interesting to me to hear the original again. Paul's melody is probably more singable though.

Best, John:cool:

Archived