all rock lyric songwriters!!!!

flames.33

• Members

i seriously need some rock song lyrics i need some help here i'm a guitarist and i can sing awesome(well that's what my old band told me and my friends) but i need some new lyrics if i like your lyrics i mean really like i could give you something or we could negotiate like i make a demo and send it to you or somethin like that.....THANKS FOR LOOKING!

• Members

Stick around, my friend!

There are a few folks around here who've been looking for someone like you!

If you do decide to collaborate with someone -- I strongly recommend that you both make it clear to each other what who owns and what everyone's responsibilities are.

I imagine that could be as simple or as complex as you like.

But I do strongly suggest you work out something in advance so there are no misunderstandings, hurt feelings, or worse.

;)

• Members

I'm not much of a lyric writer...so this isn't help, but was just curious as to what you were looking for?....as in "my ex cheated on me" or "I love my life" or "Drugs get me by"....or do you really care?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

you would get a much better response if you uploaded your songs on myspace for example so people know where you are coming from and decide if they want to get involved.

if you play the melody of the vocal line you would be doing even better. the writer works off that to come up with lyrics... otherwise he/she is co-writing the music portion as well.

• Members

good point but i don't have any songs that's why i need em and i can write the instrument part because i play guitar ,piano and i can play bass a little,and i can sing .so i could post a song that i like in my version(me singing and playing guitar or piano)if anyone is interested in writing me lyrics?

Archived