First full song

Cud

• Members

As the title suggests this is my first full proper song. It doesnt have lyrics or anything becuase i can't write to save my life. :p However there is space for lyrics if some lyrics came along :)

Back the the point, it has a usual, intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, break, solo, outro format so it is relatively simple. The solo is writen in the D harmonic minor scale with a little chromatic thrown in :D (couldn't resist)

But it is my first song so ofcourse there is much room for improvement, and thats why im am here :) For your help! So it would be really appreciated if you could take a listen and throw me some constructive critsism, or just plain mean critisism, XD depending on what you think.

Oh and i know bar 8 totaly sucks, im gonna definately change that.

As for the files:

GUITAR PRO 4: My_Song.gp4 (66 KB)

MIDI:My_Song.mid (42 KB)

So, please post your thoughts :):thu:

• Members

Of course, listening to the MIDI file mapped out to whatever came up in my default GM player (heck, I didn't even know there was a GM MIDI player in WinAmp -- I thought I'd have to import it into my sequencer, so gravy, I guess) is not necessarily the best way to hear what you had in mind, but I get the idea.

As far as it goes, it sounds fine. I don't see any reason why you or someone else couldn't come up with some appropriate lyrics and have a fine sounding song once it was properly recorded with the appropriate sounding instruments, virtual or otherwise.

Head on, bro!

Archived