a new one, any feed back would be appreciated

bede400

• Members

I like it so far.

Kind of a Robin Trower meets the Stones kind of thing... which is a hybrid I'd never imagined before... but it seems to work pretty good. I think I might look at developing the beat a little more, maybe change it up some when the guitar part changes, some fills, that kind of thing.

Good start!

• Members

A very nice vibe. I think it could be fleshed out into something really tingly. I'd keep it almost that sparse. Some nice tortured vocals with a nice thick reverb, that would sound nice, dup the guitar track, delay one side and EQ them a bit differently, pull the drums in a bit and get some bass in the middle and that would be pretty smokin.

• Members

sorry guys that reply was lame only had 2 secs to write something i am much appreciative of your comments i will definitely do the delay thing over two guitars its a good trick to make it sound like its left or right but keeps a full sound with one guitar. the other git has a leslie modeler on it i think i like that sound and am in the process of building a proper leslie unit. ill update you when i get some sort of lyrical content happening. all the songs that i write have some sort of crap drum beat when i first put them down this mechanical crud will definetely be removed when this song gets workshopped with the band cheers:thu:

Archived