French amplifiers - are there any?

teemuk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They can't even build their aircraft carriers long enough for their jets. :facepalm:

I stay FAR away from French technology. I don't understand it - France is right next to Germany & Switzerland & THEY seem to have no problems with tech.

I guess France is too busy making pants for Doug Roccaforte. :cop:

• Members

well.. the french haven't really ever busied themselves with exporting a lot of rock & roll either... so what's the need for french amps? besides.. right across the channel they can grab marshalls for the price of trucking, or roll in an H&K just down the highway...

as i see it.. why reinvent the wheel unless you know you can do it better?

• Members

Yeah I agree with the one guy. American made amps are the best. The reason American amps are better than other American products is because people who have jobs making amps care about those jobs. They care about how the amps sound usually. Although a lot of American companies have went down hill.

• Members

Yeah I agree with the one guy. American made amps are the best. The reason American amps are better than other American products is because people who have jobs making amps care about those jobs. They care about how the amps sound usually. Although a lot of American companies have went down hill.

Tahts right :o

Only A-Muuruca truely puts teh effort into making teh good maps :o

Not like Marshall, H&K, Framus(:mad:), Diezel, Blackstar, Bogner etc etc :o

Only in Amuurca can we has teh truly great maps :o

• Members

Tahts right
:o

Only A-Muuruca truely puts teh effort into making teh good maps

Not like Marshall, H&K, Framus(
:mad:
), Diezel, Blackstar, Bogner etc etc

Only in Amuurca can we has teh truly great maps

I think in regards to "putting effort into making good amps" he was talking in comparision vs other American products.

I agree with you the Euro amps you mentioned are great. Except HK. Pure shit. I feel sorry for anyone who owns one of those. I'd probably buy one just to bring it up and pour water on it as a sacrifice to the gods of decent tone. My god. What a horrible amp. Horrible. :facepalm: Might as well be renamed the "H&K Failamp" and spawn a new genre called "Fail-metal".

• Members
I think in regards to "putting effort into making good amps" he was talking in comparision vs other American products.

I agree with you the Euro amps you mentioned are great. Except HK. Pure shit. I feel sorry for anyone who owns one of those. I'd probably buy one just to bring it up and pour water on it as a sacrifice to the gods of decent tone. My god. What a horrible amp. Horrible.
:facepalm:
Might as well be renamed the "H&K Failamp" and spawn a new genre called "Fail-metal".

:lol: wat :confused:

Archived