Summer Love - have you had one?

ido1957

• Members

Well it's summer so it must be time for a song about Summer Love.

Just put the final touches on this today. Would like to get your feedback on everything.

Here's the mix - let me know what you think.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6794930&q=hi

Summer Love

Her smile was like a shining star on a moonlit summer night

We started out so easily when she walked into my life

Didn

• Members

not bad, but it falls short of a real compelling song (in my opinion)

what about your summer love was interesting? pick one or two images and develop them (for example, riding on a car with the top down and her hair a mess, or sweat on your bodies as you walked down the beach)

whatever ... pick a couple of good images and let THEM speak about what kind of summer love this was

• Members

not bad, but it falls short of a real compelling song (in my opinion)

what about your summer love was interesting? pick one or two images and develop them (for example, riding on a car with the top down and her hair a mess, or sweat on your bodies as you walked down the beach)

whatever ... pick a couple of good images and let THEM speak about what kind of summer love this was

Yeah - that's pretty standard for a Summer Love song. Boys of Summer/Summer Girl/ etc. This is more of a heartbreak ballad type thing... There was lots of imagery lingering - she was very easy on the eyes...:thu:

• Members

lots of lyrics

but I kept reading

and could relate

of course the end is expected

but that's like a good piece of cake..... you eat it already knowing how good it will be.
:)

makes me smile

Thanks 3rd_harmonic - I like cake! :)

• Members

I wrote one a long time ago called Last Summer Calling....It's in my Sound click page in my sug, check it out

Sounds good Mikeo - reminds me of something I've heard on the radio - very listenable. Good story within the lyrics, and catchy tune ...:thu:

Archived