"Gangsta" song about George W

samalka

• Members

I left it open and "running" in the window, since I'm getting so used to MySpace being incredbly slow or not working -- but, like I said, "This Road" worked fine. I just tried again and still nada. :(

I had something similar happen with one of mine there, and the same thing happened with one of my tracks at Soundclick that had been there forever. One day, it just stopped working. I guess the ones and zeroes wore out from overplaying... :D

• Members

Ah, a fellow New Yorker.

Nice song man...pretty nice song you got working there.

But dude....I listened to some of your bands songs, and WOW....really sweet stuff you guys got there. You guys have any live dates set up? Cause I'd definitely like to see a show. Let me know.

• Members

It finally played for me!

An interesting set of juxtapositions, lyrics paralleling the current president with a street thug (seemingly attempting the connection between the twisted psychological necessity to prove one's manhood by sending others off to war and the bullyboy mentality of a street tough), laid out over a jaunty sort of lover's rock kind of backing.

• Members

Ah, a fellow New Yorker.

Nice song man...pretty nice song you got working there.

But dude....I listened to some of your bands songs, and WOW....really sweet stuff you guys got there. You guys have any live dates set up? Cause I'd definitely like to see a show. Let me know.

Thanks Man. We got a show at Ace of Clubs (9 Great Jones St.) on Nov 21st @9PM if you wanna come. I can also add you to our mailing list, just PM me your email.

We're actually recording a new CD right now, but are doing this one show in the meantime. Those songs you heard are pretty old by now, and we barely play any of em live. We feel like our new stuff is much better - just need to get the recording done.

The gangsta song is def not what we usually sound like :). It just sorta came out of the left field.

Archived