Songwriting Challenge 15 - You or U

rsadasiv

• Members

The turnout for i was pretty good, so to continue in that vein the Songwriting Challenge for this month is to write a song in which the lyric contains the word "you" or in which the first letter of the title is u. PM me a link to your song by November 30th and I will post the reveal on December 1st.

• Members

You and Me and the U-17

A torrid wartime song of love, lust, and underwater suspense: two lovers trapped alone on an abandoned, disabled German U-boat off the Dalmatian coast.

Uh... I don't have to actually write the song, do I? Can't we sort of make this like Jorge Luis Borges -- where a page and a half synopsis is as good as a 900 page epic?

• Members

Kind of stuck figuring out how to build and mix, so I started downloading a bunch of Stones bootlegs from the '73 tour. I haven't listened to the Brussels Affair stuff since the heyday of Napster v1/2000 but it's sounding amazing today.

Haven't figured out how to solve my problem yet though. :(

• Members

I'm in on this one, trying to get the tracks down before the end of the month.

I've been gone for a few weeks working on the road, but I'll be around for a while hopefully (although 2 more jobs starting in Baton Rouge and Los Angeles soon). Anyways, I got one I've been working on with my co-writer that we were talking about finishing when I saw the challenge this month, it fit perfectly. It's called 'What About You' so we're golden.

Archived