Perfect Catchy Pop-Metal song?

samalka

• Members

Hey, we happened to play with this band in NY last week - and I got their CD, which is pretty good. One song in particular I think has radio hit written all over it:

http://www.myspace.com/ecotonerefugees

Song #2 - Wake Up

Check it out.

It's really simple and catchy as hell. It's like my fav song now. Just listen to it twice and tell me if it doesn't stay in your head for the rest of the day.

• Members

Hey, Samalka. :) It's really generous of you to want to put the spotlight on these guys but it's just a little outside of the songwriting forum comfort zone. (It's promo -- even if gracious and unselfish promo.)

Since I (as mod in this forum) have had to delete or lock other such threads, I'm afraid I'll have to lock this thread, too -- but, you know, if someone decides to follow your link, well... that's their business. :)

But if you're looking for feedback on one of your own tunes, feel free to post it (or if their songwriter(s) want feedback they can post one of their own songs) -- and, of course, please feel free to stick around and give constructive critical feedback on others' tunes, as well, that's kind of how this place works.

;)

Archived