Merry Christmas Everyone, new Christmas tune.

rockinrobby

• Members

Excellent rendition of arguably the greatest Christmas song of all.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: PS...just noticed you're from Hotlanta. Thought I detected a hint of the South, where I am also. U have a raw edginess to your voice that could do country very well, I think. Griffstar doesn't like country because of the twang. If somebody can come up with a tune for the trucker's song, I'd love to hear u belt it! :thu: (I'm gonna pass O Holy Night along to some friends to listen)

• Members

Excellent rendition of arguably the greatest Christmas song of all.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: PS...just noticed you're from Hotlanta. Thought I detected a hint of the South, where I am also. U have a raw edginess to your voice that could do country very well, I think. Griffstar doesn't like country because of the twang. If somebody can come up with a tune for the trucker's song, I'd love to hear u belt it!
:thu:
(I'm gonna pass O Holy Night along to some friends to listen)

=============

Thanks Palimino :-) Yes, I'm in hotlanta, not from there, but I recon I'm naturalized after 20 years... I have some country tunes too :-)

But that's not important right now, what is, is that we all give thanks for what we have, try to forget about what we've lost, and prepare to try to top 08!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! And thank you very much for listening. God Bless.

• Members

Happy holidays, Robby
! Nicely sung

(That's an
original,
right?
:D
)

Thanks, YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!! Yes, I wrote that one when I was very young, many many years ago.

Yesterday's gone

Today is a gift, which is why it's called "the present"

Tomorrow is a promise which may not be kept

I truely wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosporous new year. I'm going to start listening and commenting more on songs here, this seems like a nice forum.

• Members

Man, I wish I had your voice. I really enjoyed this... thank you. I know it's not the board protocol to lay up a cover, but thanks to B2B for the judicious turning of the eye here. Accompaniment is very good- I would have liked a little backing vox to put it over the top. Other than that, I must honestly say that this Christmas season has been a very shallow, consumerist and plastic affair around me... but this rendition took me back to the pure heart of it for a moment. Thanks for a reminder, and an excellent, beautiful piece of work.

Archived