Emerica167852

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know. Plus everyone knows the moon landing was staged
:idea:

Exactly :idea:

Everyone knows that awesomeness to square meter of land ratio, the UK outnumbers the US 100/1 :lol:

If you multiplied the UK the amount of times it would take to make it the same size as the US, you would have a nation that could beat america in any war 100 times over :D

• Members

One thing I want people to know, and I'm serious.................

There was once a baseball player, his name was Jose Mesa. If you changed that to english.... it would be Joe Table. Now you tell me they landed on the moon. :confused:

• Members
One thing I want people to know, and I'm serious.................

There was once a baseball player, his name was Jose Mesa. If you changed that to english.... it would be Joe Table. Now you tell me they landed on the moon.
:confused:

Actually, Jose, Joe, Joseph, etc. all come from Yosef (Hebrew) and means, "the lord will increase."

So...it's "the Lord will make the table bigger."

Kinda nice name, actually.

• Members
Serioulsy, you Brits {censored} up the pronunciation of aluminum. Every time they say it on Top Gear, I want to throw my dog through the TV.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aluminum

Clike the "hear" icon. That's how you say it. Uh-Loo-Min-Uhm

I can't even begin to describe how you wankers say it. It's like...Alminium or something.

I hate you.
:mad:

Watch the episode with the C6 ZR1 (I think that's the one, with the race against fire) because I think in that one Clarkson says somethiing like "And in this all new Z06, those silly Americans have done this, this, this, and used a substance called "Aluminum", whatever that is..."

That's just how they spell and pronounce it over there. It's correct. Just like the brits say "Zed" instead of "zee". If you want to bitch, bitch about nukular.

Here you go, go to 2:20

urP7cFUZy4c

• Members

Actually, Jose, Joe, Joseph, etc. all come from Yosef (Hebrew) and means, "the lord will increase."

So...it's "the Lord will make the table bigger."

Kinda nice name, actually.

Ok, man. What does that have to do with landing on the moon though?!??! :poke:

• Members

I know spanish its me-sa short e(life effects) short a (like act)

yep

:thu:

North America butchers the {censored} out of the words we steal.

{censored} me if i have to hear one more yank (or anyone really) call a foyer a foy-uhr. :facepalm::facepalm:

or a buoy, a boo-eee wtf?! how do you kids say buoyancy? haha

• Members
If you do your research, you will find the Nuclear Bomb was developed by a joint effort by the British, Canadian and Americans
:idea:

Whatever you say there sparky. It was called the Manhattan Project, not the Lontorattan jolly good bomb quest. :cop:

Archived