Love Songs of a Lunacist, Eric Blackmer

eric blackmer

• Members

Welcome to the Songwriting Forum.

The basic mission of the forum is the discussion of the art and craft of songwriting and offering assistance with feedback and constructive criticism on new songs and other works in progress. Of course, giving thoughtful comment requires some time and energy.

Like so much in life -- what you get out of it will likely depend on what you put in...

I hope you'll share your insight with others when they're looking for critiques -- it's a great way to let people get to know you. And the more that people know you as someone who is willing to help out, the more eager they'll be to help you when you're looking for some good ol' constructive crit.

BTW, you may have better luck asking for feedback on one song at a time. We've found it's a more productive way to get in depth feedback rather than a few you-rock-dude posts...

:)

blue2blue

moderator, songwriting forum

PS... I noticed you somewhat cross posted this in at least one other forum here at HC. I can tell you from past experience that cross-posting annoys many regulars.

PPS... It's a really, really bad idea to post your email address on the web. Spammers have spiders (just like search engines) that scour the web looking for exposed emails -- to which they then send a mountain of spam.

Archived