"Auratica" & TAXI Talk

Johnny-Boy

• Members

We've been discussing (some cases disgusting) TAXI on numerous threads. Yes, I've become kind of commercial these days, but I'm trying to work within the framework of what the Industry is looking for, while maintaining some creative quality in my work. I know, that's a very broad and meaningless term.

Anyway, I've seen a lot of opportunities for Electronic music in the last six months - so... that's where I'm focusing. Why? Because I love composing (in any genre), and at the same time I'd like to earn money for my hard work. I believe we can agree partially on where I'm coming from. On the other hand; I'm sure there are many that think I've sold out.

So, here's a track I produced this week - for a TV theme that is looking for sophisticated electronic music. Don't know if I'll get the gig or not, but I had a hell of a good time working on this the last two days.

Best, John:cool:

Auratica

http://schicksville.com/Music/AURATICA-Mix2.mp3

Aura1.jpg

• Members

Sounds good, John! It's very graceful, it's sophisticated, there are no missteps, it's easy to imagine it working well in the right context. I hope you place it.

With regard to that other concern... Sell out? Show me where! An honest buck these days is a good thing to be able to make. ;)

• Members

Sounds good, John
!
It's very graceful, it's sophisticated, there are no missteps, it's easy to imagine it working well in the right context. I hope you place it.

With regard to that other concern... Sell out? Show me where
!
An honest buck
these days
is a good thing to be able to make.
;)

Glad you think it has an element of sophistication Blue. I hope the client thinks so.

Yeah, as far as selling out, there's also some merit in considering the business side of music. There's nothing wrong with creating a saleable product. For some reason, and I was equally guilty of this, some think

Archived