Something a little different.

Drumas funk

• Members

Man... you are a disciplined fingerpicker. :D

I like the changes... but I'm feeling the need for foreground... A vocal or guitar or keyboard melody or something. When the little break(s) come, it's a nice little injection of that... but only briefly in the first break. I do rather like the dry and reserved right hand piano solo in/after the second little break.

I like what you got... but I think I need something topside of that quirky but cool rhythm section.

:)

• Members

I assume your first comment is a joke?:cop:

As the rest of your comment, I feel the exact same way. I've been trying for the life of me to come up with some lyrics and a vocal melody, because when the first break comes in, its dying for some vocals.

Thanks for the listen b2b.

• Members

I think this is cool so-far, I also would like to hear a cute little melody over the top of it, maybe mandolin or clarinet? Also there are some places where the bass notes don't sound quite right, or maybe like there are 2 different bass notes at once? I couldn't figure it out, but listen really hard to the track and hopefully you'll see what I mean. Mabe an overlapped midi thing (I assume it is sequenced...).

• Members

I think this is cool so-far, I also would like to hear a cute little melody over the top of it, maybe mandolin or clarinet? Also there are some places where the bass notes don't sound quite right, or maybe like there are 2 different bass notes at once? I couldn't figure it out, but listen really hard to the track and hopefully you'll see what I mean. Mabe an overlapped midi thing (I assume it is sequenced...).

There is a piano track added at the end, maybe some of the conflicting bass notes are coming from the piano not exactly gelling with the bass. I'll check it out. Thanks.

rsadasiv: Thanks, thats the exact genre I was going for.:D

Archived