Just another Song about drugs - with Video

yourRover

• Members

Hello,

Last year we were invited to SAE Institute in Berlin to record some songs. Here you can hear and see what we have done... :)

the scenes in this video are scenes from "Pulp Fiction" and our concert at "B-Side Festival 2007". I wrote this song a few years ago but quite recently we finished it by writing the vocals.

Thank you for hearing and commenting...

Greetings from Germany,

Martin

• Members

Welcome to the Songwriting Forum. I'm the moderator here.

The basic mission of the forum is the discussion of the art and craft of songwriting and offering assistance with feedback and constructive criticism on songwriting works in progress. Of course, giving thoughtful comment requires some time and energy.

You'll notice I wrote works in progress...

We've found that we've had to restrict the posting of songs to only those songs which are currently in the process of being written and refined.

Otherwise, this forum simply turns into a mass of promo posts and check-me-outs -- that crowd out legit requests for feedback on works that are really in progress.

For that reason, it's standard practice to close or delete any such posts. So I hope you'll understand that, to be fair to others who've suffered the same fate, I have to close this thread.

But I want to encourage you to stick around to discuss songwriting in general and perhaps give feedback to others -- and, of course, when you're working on your next song, to come here for constructive criticism and feedback.

With regard to that -- like so much in life -- what you get out of it will likely depend on what you put in...

I hope you'll share your insight with others when they're looking for critiques -- it's a great way to let people get to know you. And the more that people know you as someone who is willing to help out, the more eager they'll be to help you when you're looking for some constructive criticism.

Welcome!

:)

Archived