I wrote and recorded a song tonight

Thrustin

• Members

you just want to
destroy
this guy's pride, don't you. i remember being two years old. maybe you should think of your kid as a person.

it's a nice sounding song.

The song is intended as a commentary on another individual. It is not about my kid, or any other kid, for that matter. It is about a grown man who, on the surface appears to be a big man, but is actually a big puss.

Wierd review, dude.

• Members

i thought it was about a little kid. same thing goes, though. no reason to add to someone's load if they can't handle the one they're pulling already. maybe i'm overly sensitive, and maybe the guy is a dickhead, but without knowing him, you come off as the bad guy in my ears. you hurt his pride, he cried, and now you're hurting his pride again. you just seem like a bully. there's no reason to dislike this guy that you've shown. you actually come off as being the smaller person. but, like i said, i don't know the guy so i'm withholding judgement. that's just how the song sounds.

like i said, i don't like the lyrics much, but the music's alright. clean, nothing spectacular, but good enough for bar music. you'd probably ramp it up in a live situation.

Archived